BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder - All Over Bronze Glow,Add a dash of color to your day with NYC New York Color Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder. This ultra sheer soft pressed powder is made up of four harmonizing hues. The kaleidoscope of shades blend... see more...

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Jade R.
Middlesboro, KY
I literally use this for everything. I've used this bronzer since I was a freshman in high school! I use it for bronzer and it makes a great eyeshadow and blends out so perfectly! Highly highly recommend this product!
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
I'm absolutely in love this bronzing powder. The mix of the dark and light colors creates the most perfect bronzey and sculpted look on the face. It also isn't too expensive so it's perfect. I would recommend this for light to medium skin tones.
Sammy T.
I have repurchased this bronzer many times! Very inexpensive and it suits my olive-tan compaction without looking too orange. I use this bronzer in my regular every day routine. It gives a nice definition without it looking too strong. I love this NYC bronzer
Courtney S.
Charlotte
This bronzer is pretty decent, but go in light handed, the pigment is bold. I like to use this in the summer time when I've got a little tan on my face. Leaves you with a natural sun kissed look when applied appropriately.
Allison M.
Valparaiso
One of the best drug store bronzer I have ever used. It is great for a contour or to warm up the face. It was a cool tone shade. It stayed on all day
Iasmin Q.
Eu gosto muito desse blush, tem um preço bem acessível para mim, então eu tô sempre comprando ele quando acaba. É uns dos meus favoritos.
KLAURINI V.
Great product to finish your look after the foundation it gives you a little sun kiss skin that makes you look perfect
Rachel S.
Saint Petersburg
It's okay it's not totally bad but not as good as more expensive products you get what you pay for let's just say that
Robin L.
I love the earth tone sof this color palette . I love looking as natural as possible and thus gives me life lol