BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Define your eyes like the New York skyline. NYC New York Color Classic Brow & Liner Pencils line your eyes precisely with intense color. Get salon-quality eyebrow shaping with a natural non-waxy finish, and pay less too. BENEFITS 2 in 1 product: this... see more...

Crystal V.
San Antonio
To be honest I'm not a very big fan of brow pencils. I feel like they never do the work I want them to do. But NYC amazed me. When I applied this to my eyes brows. It looked amazing. I would definitely recommend this product ñ.
maria r.
Tucson
Im currently using this brow pencil and it is perfect. It makes it easy to make my eyebrows look more natural and fuller and the little brow brush helps a lot.
18 S.
hampton, VA
this pretty cute and stylish i love the color it brings out oalot on my face i would buythis product again and also refurre this to a friens
Bethany A.
My all tI'm favorite brow pencil!!!! Can't go a day with out it!! Long lasting and great color! And u can't beat the price
Aubre P.
Favorite brow pencil. Even better than pomade. Very soft, so it breaks easy, but overall, good product.