BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Just twist, glide and go! NYC New York Color City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color is here to give your lips a modern and fresh touch. Treat yourself to intense colors for hours with its wide range of amazing shades. With its shiny, stay-put finish,... see more...

(6 Pack) NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color - Brooklyn Brown Stone
  • "Great product and always has been it is a good price for such an amazing product and it’s so so so creamy and lovely and it can just be put in a bag or even a clutch for when u would like to go to your next party and even a make up launch" in 6 reviews
Maria del Mar R.
Jacksonville , FL
Wow! I was really surprised by the amount of negative reviews. I thought it would be a bit higher in the ratings. I can't get enough of this one. Nudes usually wash me out. Which is sad because I think nudes are very pretty, especially during the day. I had the worse luck with nudes until I found this one. It doesn't wash me out. It goes on smooth and doesn't dry me out either. When I use my other nudes I have to really play with them to make them work. Such as adding another color and mixing them. This one I can just grab and go without having to worry about mixing later on. With all that being said it does transfer in food and drinks. So you will have to reapply. It's ok though because it's not expesive at all.
Kaylee O.
Clearwater, FL
Not my favorite. My anticipation was very high until I applied it. It dried out on me. I honestly ended up using it just for liner or when I have no other option I have to keep applying gloss over it. Not a fan personally.
$Chloe$;) G.
I love this lip crayon because it matches my lip color and I like how it is Mac. It is a good buy and I would definatly buy this again it is very long lasting I would recommend this for other makeup lovers..
Arianna C.
benton
They’re good for a quick touch up here and there or just a quick cheap buy if you’re low on cash. They’re good for starting out with lipstick bc they’re really easy to wipe off if you don’t like it.
Sinaya B.
Great product, love the way it felt and the way it wore! I use this whenever I need something quick and easy to apply! It goes on smooth and can be built up if necessary. I found it very affordable compared to other items and with most definetly recommend it to others.
Melissa S.
Homestead, FL
This lip crayon was just okay to me. I felt like it wasn't very pigmented and it didn't last very long on my lips. I was abbot disappointed by it. It's the only color I have ever used, so maybe other colors work a little better, but I don't think I would get this one again.
member-288e1
 I'm tottaly in love with this awsome product. I really love the colors. There so much colorfull then others. I like how it feels like in my lips. (6 Pack) NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color - Brooklyn Brown Stone
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Grace B.
Lemont, IL
This lipstick has a lot of colors to choose from. It goes on fairly easy and is a bit wavy like a crayon. I did enjoy using it however it does not stay on very well.
Daphne D.
Freehold
As it' like the twistable crayon the clear cap makes it look like it,with this neutral nude color it could be similar to your skin color/shade or not this looks good on other people ad well myself too.