BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

It's time to get noticed! Get voluminous lips in one effortless stroke thanks to NYC’s new BIG BOLD GLOSS. You have always dreamed of plumped lips? This incredible lipgloss not only gives you an up to 4hours shine, but also up to 50% more volume to... see more...

Amanda K.
This was OK. The color was pretty and that was about all. It was extremely sticky and dried my lips out so bad so when I was pulling strands of my hair from my lips I also could feel skin beginning to flake off. It was not cute. I'll avoid the cheap cheap stuff from now on.
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
I bought this at walmart because it was on sale. I didn't care for it. It leaked from the top even though I tighten it on. The color was okay over a favorite shade which is why I bought it to try. It wasn't very long lasting and actually seemed to irritate my lips.
ebonee g.
Portland
I love this gloss it has my lips looking very fabulous walking down the street you need to get this if you want to be looking as Fabulous As me this bread is a very great friend and I really suggest you buy this
Kanita J.
Park Forest, IL
I like this lipgloss. I usually layer it over my lipstick or another lipgloss. I also wear it daily when I just want a light lip coverage.
Kím ڪ.
This product is nice and worth trying, it's really really nice and amazing and This brand is totally awesome ❤