BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC? Only NYC New York Color could find the city’s soft spot with their new deliciously ‘feel good’ APPLELICIOUS lip balm that will deliver color, shine and... see more...

Liset H.
Nice and vibrant color. Doesn't stay on much and it doesn't really look too bright. Its ok for last minute options.
Destiny A.
They have so many beautiful colors I would love to try out they slide on so smooth. I just love them so much.
RHEA D.
Thane
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.
Airika N.
Sault ste marie, ON
I love this lip gloss it gives a natural look and smells and tastes like apples . i always keep one of these in my bag its a great lip moisturizer .
fuEliana Jose O.
Valencia
It is an amazing product for my lips, it makes them look so soft and brigth, they have beatiful colors....