BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm - Apple Plum Pie (DC),Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC Only NYC New York Color could find the citys soft spot with their new deliciously feel good APPLELICIOUS... see more...

sharon p.
sharon p.
This lip gloss is amazing!! My lips are always soft and smooth afterwards. And with all the different colors, the tint can dress up any makeup.
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
evansville, IN
These are great and provide a soft feel to the lips. They smell amazing and I think the apple in the balm is super cute design.
jamera s.
jamera s.
indianapolls
....................... I should have knew how bad this would be when I bought it.. won't be buying again
Liv R.
Liv R.
I really like this lip balm! It leaves your lips with a nice color! It's a little expensive but it's worth it! I bought this on a drug store and I really recommend it! I use it everyday to give my lisp a rose color!
Loubna A.
Loubna A.
Montreal
Je l'ai acheté sa fait une année et je l'adore autant .j'aime l'odeur de la pomme .et il est super hydratant.