BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

Big City! Big Apple! Big Care! Need a touch of cushiony sweetness in the daily grind of NYC? Only NYC New York Color could find the city’s soft spot with their new deliciously ‘feel good’ APPLELICIOUS lip balm that will deliver color, shine and... see more...

Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Northridge
Such high quality lipsticks for the drugstore. I think they could be a little more pigmented but they're good for an everyday wear. I bought mine at Target. I recommend to anyone who is just starting out or just for someone who needs an everyday lip color.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I like the color this lipstick gives no matter which shade you get. The one I got isn't to dark or to light it's perfect and it makes my lips pop
Manasa M.
Manasa M.
Melbourne
It's has nice colour which is little lip colour to it . It keeps the lip moist and full compare to other products
hayfa H.
hayfa H.
The most beautiful product and the best for me so I advise every woman to use it 💋💋💋😗😗😗👍👍👍👌👌❤❤