(6 Pack) NICKA K Duo Contour - NDO08 uploaded by Hanane B.(6 Pack) NICKA K Duo Contour - NDO08 uploaded by Tabitha M.

BY NICKA K

Perfectly complementary duos of blush, contour, and highlight that are designed to amplify any look! These complexion powders are intensely pigmented, and blend beautifully over skin – for cheeks that pop with an airbrushed finish. Available in... see more...

Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
I have not been into contouring until now and this was recommended by a friend. I would hope that in the future i could find at least a shade darker in this product. I love it and is very affordable. I purchases at my local beauty supply store
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, Texas
This is the BEST contour palette EVER!!! It’s perfect for dark skin and works so great. I can never ever be without this since finding it. I found it through youtuber. The best thing about it is I can find it for $1.99 at my local beauty store. It’s wonderful!
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
I JUST bought this the other day. It's a 2 in one for me. I couldn't find a chocolate colored eyeshadow anywhere and I also was looking for a good powdered contour set so I use it for both. Very easy to apply and very build-able. I only found one store that sells it and it's not walking distance so I'm gonna go get a back up soon. I doubt I'd run out though but it's good to have.
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
This item is bomb.com. I got this from my local beauty supply store for only $1.99. This is a two in one contour product. I mix both of the color together to get my perfect contour shade.The product does last for at least 8hr for me. It might last longer if you use a cream contour then this product to set that contour. I already have a back up in this item.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Is this a good contour duo to practice with on deep skin tones?