(6 Pack) NICKA K Duo Contour - NDO08 uploaded by Tabitha M.(6 Pack) NICKA K Duo Contour - NDO08 uploaded by Tabitha M.(6 Pack) NICKA K Duo Contour - NDO08 uploaded by Hanane B.

BY NICKA K

Perfectly complementary duos of blush, contour, and highlight that are designed to amplify any look! These complexion powders are intensely pigmented, and blend beautifully over skin – for cheeks that pop with an airbrushed finish. Available in... see more...

Stephanie A.
Bronx, NY
The Nicka K duo is one of my absolute favorite contouring powders. I sometimes use it on top of cream contours to make it pope more but this product can be used all on it's own. It is very versatile to use. It blends seamlessly and is very pigmented.
Marlissia D.
Richmond, VA
I didn't have the six pack but I have purchased these contour palettes and they're super bomb, very bendable, and easy to travel with if your an mua. I also like that it's two colors per kit because of you only use one shade your not really wasting your money, plus they're super affordable
Marquita M.
Ruston, LA
I have not been into contouring until now and this was recommended by a friend. I would hope that in the future i could find at least a shade darker in this product. I love it and is very affordable. I purchases at my local beauty supply store
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ
I use this contour duo powder to set my cream contour! Inexpensive and the color payout is awesome and it lasts as long as your makeup last 💋 i will continue to purchase
Tabitha M.
This is the BEST contour palette EVER!!! It’s perfect for dark skin and works so great. I can never ever be without this since finding it. I found it through youtuber. The best thing about it is I can find it for $1.99 at my local beauty store. It’s wonderful!
Porsha R.
NORCROSS, GA
This item is bomb.com. I got this from my local beauty supply store for only $1.99. This is a two in one contour product. I mix both of the color together to get my perfect contour shade.The product does last for at least 8hr for me. It might last longer if you use a cream contour then this product to set that contour. I already have a back up in this item.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
I JUST bought this the other day. It's a 2 in one for me. I couldn't find a chocolate colored eyeshadow anywhere and I also was looking for a good powdered contour set so I use it for both. Very easy to apply and very build-able. I only found one store that sells it and it's not walking distance so I'm gonna go get a back up soon. I doubt I'd run out though but it's good to have.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg , MD
Primera vez que compro este duo contour de esta marca se be lindo los colores boy a probar aber si me gusta
Tootsy D.
Nagpur
Really nice contour want all the buyers to use it once not much powdery and not dusty it's safe to use really cool
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this a good contour duo to practice with on deep skin tones?