6 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 381519012495Beautiful, natural color. Active Ingredients: Permanent Color Creme: Water; C12-15 Pareth-3; Cocamide MEA; Oleth-10; Dilinoleic Acid; Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate; Steareth-21; Ammonium Hydroxide;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea!
Briarwood , NY
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I use nice n easy root touch up when I just need an emergency touch. It works in 10 minutes. It easy to apply and blends nicely into my dark brown/black hair.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
Easy to use. Great product for extending time in between dye jobs. I reduce my hair when the color fades or my roots show too much grey. This does the job!
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
Clairol is a good brand to just use as a touch up between colors. It comes with instructions and plastic gloves to use to color your roots quick and easy.
Linwood, NJ
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I didn't think a product like this was necessary but I was actually quite pleased. The process was quick and fool proof and blended my color perfectly.
Whitesburg, KY
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
Quick and easy. Covers roots and grey well. When compared to other root touch-up products it stands out as a favorite. I always go back to Nice N Easy.
Sebring, FL
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I have used this on my mom to cover up her grays that come though after a few months and it’s so easy to use and travel friendly as well! Super quick!
Fontana, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
It's all in the title...nice & easy.  This is easy to use & apply on the roots of my hair.  Covers the greys really well too.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I use this product at least once a month and it works wonders. So easy and fast and it covers all my gray hairs. I totally recommend it.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
Nice and Easy easy root touch-up is very easy to use.  Colors completely.  Goes exactly where I want it.  Would recommend.
Des Moines , WA
Review for: 3 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
This does what it says. It covers up my roots when I’m in between a color. I don’t need to use it very often. Maybe once every 6 months.