6 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 381519012495Beautiful, natural color. Active Ingredients: Permanent Color Creme: Water; C12-15 Pareth-3; Cocamide MEA; Oleth-10; Dilinoleic Acid; Linoleamidopropyl Dimethylamine Dimer Dilinoleate; Steareth-21; Ammonium Hydroxide;...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea!
liverpool, NY
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
quick and easy. I can use this in a pinch. between salon visits. it's not the best as it is a "drug store" color. BUT Sometimes, I'mi n a pinch. It does it's job
Pacoima, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I use this often in between hair stylists visits. I have a lot of white/grey hair and I use the black color. 100% coverage. Easy to use. Just not enough product.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
Nice ‘N East East Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown is of course another favorite of mine by Nice ‘N Easy! It’s always matches my hair to just the right color. Never leaves my hair or scalp feeling dry . I love the little tray and brush that comes with this kit. It’s just the right amount. Quick and easy in between coloring. Great price. Easy to find. 😍
Farmingdale, NY
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
The product is easy to use and has good, simple directions. The applicator was easy to use and apply to my hair. It mostly matched my hair color. I find it hard to match my dark brown hair because some products will turn it a little reddish. Overall, it is a good product to do a quick cover-up on gray hairs. Good price.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I received 2 sample on the maol.and they work well to color up the few grey hairs that I hair without too much product or work. It is not very messy you brish it in and your done. I like that it doesn cause any breakage or major damage to my hair.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I always use Clairol touch up on my husband’s beard. He has a lot of gray hair that he likes colored. The process is super easy and the it completely covered the gray. I will definitely buy more in the future.
Newburgh, IN
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I love nice and easy! It is a very gentle line and their colors always come out so natural and beautiful!! Definitely use this if you don’t have the time or money for a trip to the salon!
Weatherford, TX
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
Worked pretty well I didn’t match my color correctly so it was a little off but that’s my own fault . Easy to follow instructions and easy to use applicators and priced very well.
Hodges, SC
Review for: 2 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
This is a good product for a root touch up if you desperately need it. The color is pretty and if you have a good color going that’s starting to fade, it doesn’t make your hair color look two toned. I would recommend for someone also needing to get a quick root touch up if you have somewhere to go and need it done quickly.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 6 Pack - Nice 'n Easy Easy Root Touch-Up, Dark Brown [004] 1 ea
I like that this touch-up is quick and comes with a brush, but have noticed that the color fades within about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks (I wash my hair every other day).