BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsNARS
6 Pack - N43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush 1 ea

6 Pack - NARS N43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush 1 ea

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 607845018469Product Description -A smart brush for applying eyeshadow-Helps tap blend or sweep shadow with ease-Angled doe foot shape design ensures an all-over or precise application-Definitely an essential tool for makeup...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - NARS N43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush 1 ea!
Usaree H.
Philadelphia
This contour brush works like a magic .Very light weight and the grip of this brush is awesome .price of this brush is reasonable.
Millisa B.
Stroudsburg , PA
This is A product that is amazing and I can’t believe it it’s just so good this eyebrow pencil is amazing you could look for it on NARS online or in store. I can’t believe it like it’s so smooth I love it
Alyx R.
San Diego, CA
This is a pretty decent contouring brush if you’re looking for detail. My only complaint about this brush is the price.
jenna V.
This Nara contour brush is prefect to help me contour. I like to use it to give me a defined line, but when i use it, it doesn't make my face look dirty. Some brushes are too big, and the contour tends to look more like dirt on the face. This little brush helps blend it in better.
Kylie D.
Super super nice brush I like it a lot and it's really good quality it is so easy to use our use it pretty often and the like it a lot it is way better than a lot of other contouring brushesI would totally recommend it
Claudia A.
Patchogue, NY
Es una buena brocha, nada del otro mundo pero si funciona. No es una de las que más uso pero sin duda no me sentiría descontenta si es a la única que tuviera acceso. La compraría otra vez, en caso de alguna emergencia.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite brushes I use this for my nose contour. It picks up the right amount of product! Great quality brush! I absolutely love it it's easy to use! Would definitely be purchasing this product again!
Nicole G.
A great tool to add to your beauty arsenal! It helps when doing a presise look and is clutch for crease looks
Alejandra M.
cdmx
6 Pack - NARS N43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush 1 ea uploaded by Alejandra M.
Es buena brocha. Cómoda para la piel y también para exparsir el producto que stes usando. Me gustó y la uso para distintas cosas.
Valeria A.
Costa Rica
Me encata esta brocha la forma en que pinta y en qué distribuye la pintura de cejas me encata además el colo y el presión también me gustan

Looking for your answer?