6 Pack - Nair Hair Remover Moisturizing Face Cream 2 oz Each

n/a

Can you wear makeup a day after using this product?
Does this stain your face? And does it really remove hair?
Start your review of 6 Pack - Nair Hair Remover Moisturizing Face Cream 2 oz Each!
wallington, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
i have really sensitive skin, prone to break outs from new products and its just a mess. i took a chance using this and i’m in love! it didn’t break me out or anything which i’m glad! the smell is stinky but it does the job. i only apply for 7 minutes and when i wipe it off, all the hair if gone. right after it feels smooth as a baby’s butt! i totally recommend this for facial hair removers. i’ve only used it on my upper lip which it worked wonders for.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This was a very pleasant product to use. It met my expectations and performed nicely. I used it to remove my baby mustache before I got it lasered. It worked well and only left a little bit of pink behind that didn’t last long at all- no irritation (however I do not have sensitive skin). Your skin is so smooth afterwards. Every now and then I’ll still use it if I have a special occasion coming up
Laguna Hills, CA
First of all I want to say IT TOOK OFF ALL MY HAIR. My skin felt like a baby’s booty afterwards. I’m giving it two stars because not only did my hair grow back too fast but it grew back thicker and the small amount of cream that you get is not work having to re-nair it every week. It is also dangerous as it can easily cause chemical burns if left on even 30 seconds too long
Though this product is effective at removing hair, I find that hair removal creams have a higher likelihood of creating ingrown hairs. It only happened once in a while when I used this, but an ingrown hair on your face will look like a pimple...it works pretty well but bear in mind if you are prone to that!
Hope Mills
really good for the upper lip! there’s always the giant con of the smell of nair but there are so many pros to this product. It’s very fast- less than 10 minutes and the effects last longer and feel smoother than shaving!
South Bend, IN
Love it ! So this is a great affordable product for when you can’t afford to go and get that lip wax. It does the job and a little goes a long way. As long as you follow the instructions you’ll have no problems.
Fresno , CA
I always!!!! Use this! It’s pain free and it works like nothing I have ever used before. Recently I feel like mine has expired so it has been burning my upper lip but buying a new one is something ima be doing
Tamarac , FL
I love this product, great alternative to waxing and shaving. I’ve always been too scared to shave my face and this removes all my peach fuss perfectly and lasts me like 2 weeks until my hair grows back.
I use this hair remover for my eyebrows and my peach fuzz mustache. It takes majority of the hair off but not completely. If you leave it on too long, it will irritate your skin(I have sensitive skin).
Knollwood
Doesn’t burn like other removers do! Works great!!! Is my favorite thing! Hair doesn’t come back fast either! Definitely recommend! Is super affordable as well