BY MILANI

A luxurious, velvet-soft face powder, specially formulated to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect light to medium coverage. Tips & Tricks: Glide puff over color and lightly apply all over face. For bronzer of highlighter... see more...

Marissa C.
Greensburg
 Mom Honey you've disappointed me want to sleep this project isn't that great I mean it's OK it's just you don't work for me I think it has worked for other people because I have read reviews but how unbelievable how great it is not on my skin type it it shows out your mom  your texture and nobody likes that
Makia I.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product in deep.  Its goes on light and it last all day without having to touch up. I love the fact this are in every shade to accommodate the different shades of women.
ishrat t.
Edinburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to apply face powder after applying foundation to ensure my foundation will stay on all day. I have not tried alone. Packaging is little bulky. I bought light tan.
Sarah M.
Kennesaw
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Love Milani products in general honestly! 10/10 would recommend!!!!
Francenia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it has a good texture, but its not too long lasting, it has a matte finish, and it doesn't smell cheap, the shade looks darker on the package than when applied, I cant really tell you if it'll do any good to your oily skin, definitely  recommend it to girls starting to apply some make up who dont need much coverage