BY MILANI

A luxurious, velvet-soft face powder, specially formulated to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect light to medium coverage. Tips & Tricks: Glide puff over color and lightly apply all over face. For bronzer of highlighter... see more...

Jasmine R.
This shade is the absolute perfect shade for me ! I can use it as a bronzer or an eyeshadow or even to set my lips with . It's easy to apply and to pack on for different effect but it ill break if dropped .ive bought it twice and I would buy it again . So I recommend it
Alethea T.
philadelphia pa
I love it so much it looks very pigment ed and it has the look of 100 angels it a natural shimmering look it's normal it stays on all day and stays in place I love the way it looks
Nikki D.
Columbia, SC
Super pigmented!!! Absolutely a huge fan of the eye shadows! Bledability is on par, buttery and not much fall out, which makes clean up super easy :)
Chika J.
100234
Very pigmented and vibrant eyeshadow with minimal fallout and very affordable. Great for use as a transition colour and perfect for nude and earthy looks.
Jennifer M.
I like this product!!!!!! because left my nails shine!!!!!!! and beautiful!!!!!!!!! I recomended!!!!