BY MILANI

It’s the best of both worlds – ultra-full coverage and a weightless formula - in one toss-it-in-your-purse mirrored compact. Instantly, imperfections (age spots, dark circles, even scars) take cover. And on those happy days when you don’t have quite as... see more...

Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Jenise V.
The pigment on Milani shimmer blushes are theee best I've tried! I received my blush as a gift from my mother in law and since then I am a faithful Milani blush customer.
Yara S.
Mayaguez
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para lo que cuesta son buenisimos, para el diario tambien son muy buenos los puedes conseguir en varias tiendas y se pueden difuminar muy bien.
Ariana W.
Great product!! Does not finish cakey. Great to put over foundation for a long night out. I love the broad variety of colors.
Jessica F.
West Babylon
I thought it was vet fine I like the way it glowed with my face color I was very satisfied I would like to try more
Nancy G.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milani tiene hermosos colores y este es uno de mis favoritos con supee buena pigmentacion y un a abado hermoso