BY MILANI

Luxurious, colorful, moisturizing lip gloss that leaves lips looking super lustrous and super shiny. Available in 11 fabulous, glossy shades, from sassy-sheer to super dramatic. NET WT 0.17 OZ/5.02g TIP & TRICKS Apply lip gloss with the wand’s soft... see more...

Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
I don't normally wear lip glosses I normally prefer just a simple matte lip but I do love this one. It is long lasting, easy to apply, and doesn't feel sticky! It's very affordable and easy to find at your local drugstore. I will buy this product again.
member-034df0779
Modesto, CA
Great choice! Sits good on the lips and they smell so good! It's reallly good for the price and the great thing is that there's so many colors to choose from.
Saouila A.
Love Milan lip gloss, lasts hours and makes meverything look beautiful. Some are pricey but worth the money spent
nikeata w.
Greensboro, NC
Easy to apply and great color pay off. Stay power is ok too.l
Can be pricey too. Easy to apply to your lips.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love milani... especially their lip-gloss... absolutely amazing quality, & affordable!
Lili V.
Tupelo, MS
This gloss is very pretty but when I bought it .. it didn't seem to work besy for because it wasn't strong enough f9r me but for my friend it worked perfectly again this product might work well for some
Crystal N.
Fountain Valley, CA
I really enjoy this set of lip glosses. It was very affordable and I found the product to be very creamy. Unlike other lip glosses, which tend to be sticky, these lip glosses feel silky. I enjoy the variety of colors, which can be used for different occasions.
tori s.
i think that this product is absolutely stunning. it apples very eaisly and it is so smooth on your lips, i purchased this product at my local cvs. it met every expectantion. i would totally buy this item again
Riss S.
Bensalem, PA
This lip gloss is amazing!!! Love love love it! I actually have a collection of Milani lip gloss and lipsticks but this gloss is by far one of my favorites! I recommend it anyone who loves looking glamorous! ;)
Rossy D.
New Britain, CT
Like this alot. I didnt think it would of been of my liking because I'm more of an olive color and I didn't want for it to be bright like a reddish but its actually something I like to wear with my lip liner. 🙂