BY MILANI

Luxurious, colorful, moisturizing lip gloss that leaves lips looking super lustrous and super shiny. Available in 11 fabulous, glossy shades, from sassy-sheer to super dramatic. NET WT 0.17 OZ/5.02g TIP & TRICKS Apply lip gloss with the wand’s soft... see more...

Faith O.
I really like the packaging even though it's very simple. This met me expectations and wasn't too high priced. This was my first time purchasing the product and very impressed with the color and pigment and long lasting.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
I don't normally wear lip glosses I normally prefer just a simple matte lip but I do love this one. It is long lasting, easy to apply, and doesn't feel sticky! It's very affordable and easy to find at your local drugstore. I will buy this product again.
Lili V.
Tupelo, MS
This gloss is very pretty but when I bought it .. it didn't seem to work besy for because it wasn't strong enough f9r me but for my friend it worked perfectly again this product might work well for some
Crystal N.
Fountain Valley, CA
I really enjoy this set of lip glosses. It was very affordable and I found the product to be very creamy. Unlike other lip glosses, which tend to be sticky, these lip glosses feel silky. I enjoy the variety of colors, which can be used for different occasions.
tori s.
Armonk, NY
i think that this product is absolutely stunning. it apples very eaisly and it is so smooth on your lips, i purchased this product at my local cvs. it met every expectantion. i would totally buy this item again
Rossy D.
Cromwell, CT
Like this alot. I didnt think it would of been of my liking because I'm more of an olive color and I didn't want for it to be bright like a reddish but its actually something I like to wear with my lip liner. 🙂
Riss S.
Bensalem, PA
This lip gloss is amazing!!! Love love love it! I actually have a collection of Milani lip gloss and lipsticks but this gloss is by far one of my favorites! I recommend it anyone who loves looking glamorous! ;)
Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
This product is perfect, it has a nice pink gloss to it, you can wear it over lipstick or alone and it looks beautiful either way its easy to use and non drying i will purchase again and will recommend to others
Marissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this lip gloss it is the perfect shade on my lips. It was my first time using this product for an event and i loved the way it looked in photos.I bought it at Wallgreens and it was drugstore price and i would definitely buy it again.
Ruth S.
Es un buen gloss suave y de facil uso, con colores excelentes y de buena
duracion y dificil de remover. y brillante. los envases son buenos y prácticos
para llevar los en cualquier lugar hasta en bolsillos, supero mis expectativas
y lo recomiendo 100%