BY MILANI

MILANI Fierce Foil Eye Shine - Rome,This isnt a shadow, its a shine. This extraordinary eye enhancing, game changing gloss can be swept on bare lids. Just tap the applicator onto the color and glide over the eye, starting close to the lashline. From... see more...

Tamekka M.
Decatur
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette was OK I really didn't like it too much. You had to do too much work when it so it to me I'd really like it at all about it from Walgreens up the street from my house and what I recommend this if you're a beginner do a make up yes but now I really want to recommend it
Andee V.
Rutherfordton, NC
This eye shadow comes in 4 gorgeous shades that would look amazing paired with any eye color! When applying there is quite a bit of fall out from the brush. The shadows apply and blend nicely leaving an almost creamy appearance. Although, if you were planning to wear these shadows for an extended period of time I recommend using a setting spray. All and all, beautiful product just not for long wear.
KARA W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product I would use it again! I have bought this product twice now and it never disappoints! The packaging is nice, the price could be a little less but I think at the end of the day it is worth it! I would recommended this product to others!
This palette has very pretty colors, the pigmentation is good, but it doesn't stay for very long, I've used this product for 4 months now. I would recommend it 9/10
angela o.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shinnyness if this eye shadow and how well the product stays on. I like the fact that I don't have to keep applying the shadow during the day.
Leah R.
Dearborn , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this foiled shadow it's goes on easy and doesn't flake off for me which is great and the price is right too !
Angela A.
Cartagena
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourites, really like the pigmentation they have. I'd recommend to apply a primer because they can feel kinda creamy and the primer would keep them in place and help you work with them easily.