(6 Pack) MILANI Everday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Plum Basics

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first of its kind eye contouring and highlighting collection. Each Everyday Eyes eyeshadow palette comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step by step guide for professional looking results. Each...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) MILANI Everday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Plum Basics!
Kershaw, SC
(6 Pack) MILANI Everday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Plum Basics uploaded by Betty R.
I too purchased this eye shadow palette based on Tati Westbrooks videos and recommendations. I love the mattes. These are great for more mature women with our challenging makeup issues that come with age. I do not like eye makeup that looks clownish. I am 62 and love being able to wear eye shadow that looks good on me. Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
Lodi, OH
These eye shadows are nice. I bought them after seeing them on a review video on YouTube. If you are in a pinch and need to buy eye shaddow at the drug store this is the one I would recommend. They worn beautifully and are nicely pigmented. I would buy this again
Pasadena, TX
I love these little mini palettes they are so cute and surprisingly pigmented. They blend really easily and look amazing on the eyes. They also seem to last forever so you really get a good bang for you buck with these shadows. Id definetly purchase them again
Newnan, Ga
The shadows are ok. They need to be built up to give you the pigment that you want but that is not always bad. They look pretty once blended well and last well on the eyes.
Louisville , KY
In my opinion Milani has some of the prettiest nudes and natural tones on the drug store shelves. I just really wish it was more pigmented it is buildable but it takes a little too many layers to achieve the look I am going for and I'm not a bold makeup kind of person.
Cut Off, LA
Purchased at: CVS
Love these. Perfect for travel. Create at quick easy looks that go together and blend well. I have a few of these and I'm never disappointed. Price is great as well.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
These shadows are pigmented and beautiful! I love reaching for this perfectly compact palette when doing an everyday look. Seriously, this is a great purchase! One of my favorite drugstore palettes you can get!
Chelsea, AL
If your looking for a staple eyeshadow pallet that's wallet friendly then this is your bff. I absolutely love this palette and all the colors in their eyeshadow line. There is a tiny bit of fallout so be mindful of that but the colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way.
Denison
Purchased at: Walmart
Really subtle colors in love with the more neutral colors. And glad they made a clear packaging so you can actually see what colors you are buying. Not only do I use it for my eyelids but I also use it for my eyebrows.
Broomall, PA
I use this palette every day. I have all the colors from milani. I love these eyeshadow palettes. Great selection, good price and great at! Packing is ok. I always seem to break the hinged part of the palette.

Looking for your answer?