(6 Pack) MILANI Everday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Plum Basics

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first of its kind eye contouring and highlighting collection. Each Everyday Eyes eyeshadow palette comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step by step guide for professional looking results. Each...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) MILANI Everday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Plum Basics!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I love these quick and easy lightweight buildable palette’s from Milani. The packaging is beautiful and I love the brushes the palette’s come with. Its the right ratio of solid colors to shimmer colors.
Paragould, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this palette. The quality is great, especially at this price point. The colors all work well together and blend well. Toss the brush, though. It’s too scratchy.
Sandy, UT
Purchased at: Target
Love this shadow. It’s affordable and blend-able. The color story is so simple yet pretty. The only con is it does have quite a lot of fall out but that doesn’t bother me.
Baton Rouge , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The Plum Basics palette is my absolute favorite eyeshadow palette that I own by Milani. The shades are gorgeous! I was a little skeptical of how the quality and performance would be due to the price...I have several palettes that I've paid a lot more for and am not happy with their performance. The pigmentation is very good, so you don't need a ton of product to get the result you want. The brush that is included isn't the greatest, but other than that, I have no complaints. Honestly, I love all the Milani products I have purchased so far and will definitely be trying others as I need to replenish items.
Kilgore
I bought this while on a short vaca. I had a different one and wanted to try the plum shades. I like it for the most part. I really like the matte shades. Its the pink color in the top right corner that has me questioning my purchase. The other colors are creamy and blend well. Its this pink color that has a lot of glitter that gets all over your face and does not apply well. I tried with my finger and a brush. I don’t see me reaching for this pallet very often.
(6 Pack) MILANI Everday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection Plum Basics uploaded by minara M.
Purchased at: CVS
One of the best palattes in in the drugstore. They are a complete eye look in this pallate. I used almost all there shades. And you an create a complete eye look with each pallate. Would have been great for travelling but the packaging is not that travel proof. My fav one in the picture
Opelousas , LA
These are great. Good color variation to choose from. Great pigment, blends easy. Comes with a transition shade, and deeper colors to make a smoky look and works well with other palettes too. I plan to get more
Boston, MA
I don’t like this plums pallet at all. Most of the shades are really patchy and hard to blend, and they hardly show up. Only two nice colors which are the pinky highlight shade and the glittery shade. Everything else is a pass. Save your money on this one sis
Riverdale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
If you want an affordable palette that you can create a natural AND bold look with, this palette is it. The colors are pigmented and you can work with them to get a “softer” look or build them up for a bolder look.
St. Louis
Pretty patchy, lackluster, and chunky (glitter). I’m fairly experienced with eyeshadow, and these just didn’t make the cut even for the price. They fade rapidly on my eyes. I would not recommend to anyone with oily eyelids or hooded eyes.

Looking for your answer?