BY MILANI

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first of its kind eye contouring and highlighting collection. Each Everyday Eyes eyeshadow palette comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step by step guide for professional looking results. Each... see more...

Shawn D.
Anchorage, AK
I am loving the purple and pink shades, one of my favorite colors! The formula on this brand is very soft smooth and buttery, easily blends and builds up for a touch of color or deep dark bold looks! The performance is comparable to high end products! If you haven’t tried these it’s a must to add to your collection, one palette can achieve several looks! You get a lot of product for an affordable price! You won’t regret getting it, recommend it for all!
Tonja B.
Kilgore
I bought this while on a short vaca. I had a different one and wanted to try the plum shades. I like it for the most part. I really like the matte shades. Its the pink color in the top right corner that has me questioning my purchase. The other colors are creamy and blend well. Its this pink color that has a lot of glitter that gets all over your face and does not apply well. I tried with my finger and a brush. I don’t see me reaching for this pallet very often.
Kelsey L.
Towanda , KS
This pallet was alright. I love the shades in here!! They all blend really well but I really don't like that there is only transition. I wish there was one more. Other then that I like it. I don't use it often but when I do I like it. I wish it had a mirror.
Sarah B.
Bay Village, OH
I really like this palette. I haven’t found many shadow products from the drugstore that I enjoy, and these are probably the best. They don’t blend the easiest, but with a little more work they do just fine.
Fran B.
Springfield , MO
I’m crazy about the formula. It kind of doesn’t last and it’s hard to get any color pay off. With it. The colors are beauitful. Maybe i just need to try a different base. And it would work a little better. But they just don’t blend how i want them go
Nicole S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I absolutely love the color scheme in this product. The quality of the mattes are outstanding, and some of the shimmers are as well. I find that there is always one glittery shade that I do not care for.
Ashley C.
opelousas La
These are great. Good color variation to choose from. Great pigment, blends easy. Comes with a transition shade, and deeper colors to make a smoky look and works well with other palettes too. I plan to get more
Juli M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this palette. The quality is great, especially at this price point. The colors all work well together and blend well. Toss the brush, though. It’s too scratchy.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Kayleigh N.
Fort Gay, WV
Absolutely love this little palette! Perfect colors for a neutral look. I use this on days that I don’t want to go over the top with my eyeshadow. I payed $7-$10 for this palette, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Amazon