BY MILANI

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first of its kind eye contouring and highlighting collection. Each Everyday Eyes eyeshadow palette comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step by step guide for professional looking results. Each... see more...

Christina P.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
For the price you pay this is a really nice basic neutrals pallete. The colors blend well and work well together. Overall definitely a nice staple to have if you don’t want to spend a lot on nice eyeshadows.
Brandy B.
Homerville, GA
Purchased at: CVS
Milani makes the best eyeshadow palettes ever they're so affordable they blend like a dream there so pigmented and you just can't go wrong there so beautiful I always keep Milani eyeshadow palettes and my makeup stack
Shubhangi J.
Kolkata
You can create many eyelooks by this palette, very pigmented and does not chalk ofc on skin, not much fallout. Stays throughout the day, very affordable and high quality shadows
Erica C.
Lethbridge
I purchased this after hearing several YouTubers speak highly of these palettes. It was pricy for a drugstore palette at $16 which is obviously still less than a high-end palette. I didn’t find any of the shadows had the pigmentation I was looking for, even with properly prepped lids. In addition to a lack of colour I found them powdery and patchy when applied; they did not blend out for me and I could not make a nice eye look. I tried all the colours on multiple occasions and had the same disappointing experience each time. I am rather put off by Milani shadows now and would not repurchase or recommend.
justanothersnack k.
Okay so I found out about this product by searching up online on "best drugstore shadows" and this one (the exact same colour) was highly highly recommended by a well-known youtube "guru". I really appreciated her advise in the past, so I went on to purchase this based on her recommendations. I was excited about the colours, but boy-oh-boy was I disappointed. Not only was it chalky, but there rarely was ANY pigment besides the golden colour. The fall-out was too much even with eyeshadow primer and it looked like I took chalk supplies out of a kids discovery art box and placed patches on my eyes. I'm trying not to smash the brand as this was my first purchase and had HIGH expectations but save your money, this isn't worth it. I even watched videos on how to use it-oh the brush it comes with is probably the better ones out there in the drugstore but yeah the palette sucks.
Melissa G.
Nice shadow pallet they blend well. The shimmers are not great you need a primer. They dont like to be wet
Lori S.
Strathroy
Great eyeshadow, formula is smooth and blends well. Color lasts all day without needing to be touched up

Amazon