BY MILANI

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first of its kind eye contouring and highlighting collection. Each Everyday Eyes eyeshadow palette comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step by step guide for professional looking results. Each... see more...

Joy M.
Bartlesville
Purchased at: Walmart
This Milani eyeshadow works pretty good. I have blue eyes so the color was pretty with my eye color. Packaging is pretty. I have used this for about a year now. I would buy the product again. I recommend others trying it.
Lenise M.
La Quinta
I feel like there are some really great high end eye shadows out there, like more than 65 KATRILLION, but why spend 45$ on an eye shadow set when you can buy Milani? Their eye shadows are so good for the price, and this one is no exception. You can create such a nude smokey eye with this, or a very gold smokey eye. The shimmery shades are so shimmery, not a spray over at all. I literally hit pan on the white first because it is such a great corner, and brow bone shade! You can't go wrong with Milani, little to no fallout, blends amazing, and lasts all day.
Amanda Y.
This is a very nice eyeshadow pallet. The colors are very pigmented but a little chalky. The packaging is nice but I prefer for pallets to have mirrors. The browns are more orange and red than expected so I would not buy this specific color range again.
Bridget B.
usa
Perfect blend of shoes that fade and accent all face ta of the eye. Great step by step directions for each pallet, accenting, contouring & highlighting the eye.
Jilana M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Milano everyday eyes powder eyeshadow collection bare necessities are so convenient for an on the go women or for travel.
Sheryl R.
Plantation
Purchased at: CVS
I tried this product and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked and stayed on my eyes. Definitely well worth it
Emily C.
Puyallup, WA
AMAZING! my favorite eyeshadow. It has so much pigment and it looks amazing. Very soft and goes on easily.
Whitney R.
Lees Summit, MO
I was looking for a cheap alternative to my NAKED eyeshadow. These are great for the price!
Hayley R.
Patterson, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is my go to for simple looks, but it is very fragile and has broken on me, :( sad
Brandy B.
Homerville, Georgia
Purchased at: CVS
Milani makes the best eyeshadow palettes ever they're so affordable they blend like a dream there so pigmented and you just can't go wrong there so beautiful I always keep Milani eyeshadow palettes and my makeup stack

Amazon