BY MILANI

Contour, color and create endless looks with a first of its kind eye contouring and highlighting collection. Each Everyday Eyes eyeshadow palette comes with six richly pigmented shades and a step by step guide for professional looking results. Each... see more...

Tiffany W.
Woodstock
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this pallet! The colors are amazing. They go on just like in the container. They blend very very well. You do however need a good primer and setting spray. I have had to touch up where is smeared when not set. But overall these colors look just as good as Urban Decay on!
Ess T.
The BEST eyeshadow palette at the drugstore HANDS DOWN. I love the colors and use them all-nothing wasted. Perfect for everyday but also for special occasions/night out looks. The left color gives a white gold shimmer that is absolutely gorgeous. The pigmentation is perfect, application is smooth and with primer, very long lasting. This cannot be beat for the Price and competes with high end shadows for sure!!!
Alyssa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first small palette. This was great for an everyday make up day. The darkest shade allowed me to turn my day look and be able to create a great Smokey eye. The eyeshadows stay a long time, without creasing. I have purchased this palette three times and I hope they never discontinue it.
Francesca D.
mogadore
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is buttery those are nice and smooth finish his mat or shimmer depends on the shade you use hit pan on almost all the shades I am up Obsessed with the shade range so I am obsessed with nude
Caiti A.
Richmond, IN
Love love love this palette the colors are great and it’s a pretty good shadow I haven’t owned much eyeshadow so I don’t have much to compare but I like the simple colors.
KATIE S.
Mogadore, Oh
This is a great product for the cost. Beautiful colors with many options from easy-peesy to a night on the town. I didnt use an eye primer and feel like it would have been better pigmented if I had. The highlighters look great on the cheek bones too!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Great pallet! It gives me a natural, put together look. I have green eyes so brown looks nice on me. I find it very easy to apply and is long wearing as long as you use a primer. I’ve been buying this product for awhile now and will continue to!
Amanda H.
Iuka, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this eyeshadow palette. I use it almost every day. The colors are so pretty and colorful. They look great on and stay on all day. I highly recommend this.
Marissa C.
Yucca Valley
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a really great find I just randomly got this because it looked pretty had an ok looking brush and I needed some makeup because I was staying at a friends and I really like this one it’s a good pallet I will buy it again.
Anna M.
Memphis
Purchased at: Walmart
This is seriously he only eye shadow I will ever use. Perfect quality and great price. Very easy to blend and easily used with brushes. Looks great with my blue eyes and colors are great for a natural look.

Amazon