(6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Darling uploaded by Ashley W.(6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Darling uploaded by Ashley W.

BY MILANI

Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great (yes, you read that right – it’s actually comfy) but also lasts for hours and has “a-mazing Instagram selfie” written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from... see more...

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
I didn't see the shade matte innocence listed for the milani lipsticks. So I added a pic of it on the lips and the tube. It is the perfect nude for all skin tones. It wears well for long periods. You need to however, re-apply it once with in 8 hours for it to stay creamy and wear well on the lips! When you re-apply it, remove what's left on the lips! It just doesn't doesn't layer well. Honestly, you can't go wrong checking out their line of affordable lipsticks at your local drugstore. Also, can we take a minute to appreciate that classy packaging, though!
Linda L.
Round Rock, TX
I love Milani lipsticks. I especially love their cream formula. For their matte formula, it's drier, which isn't something I really like. HOWEVER, this matte shade in Darling is so pretty! Because it's a little dry, I like to apply a lip gloss on top to give it extra moisture. With this combo, you'll get the pigmentation, hydration and shine! Also using different shades of lipgloss will allow you to customize the color of your final lip!
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
Milani has the best drug store lipsticks I have tried. Even their liquid lipsticks are good. My favorite are the nude colors. The color range is the best they have so many colors to choose from. Not to mention the price! They are so affordable. My favorite is Matte Innocence if I'm not mistaken. And the Matte liquid lipstick in Adorable 10 is one you should purchase and its so comfortable on the lips.
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR
Milani lipsticks not only look great, they smell amazing. When I put this on I seriously just sit there and smell it for like 5 minutes because it smells like vanilla. This color is so pretty and it goes with everything! The lipsticks are comfortable and soft and don't dry my lips out. Sometimes if my lips are already cracked I have to wear a lip primer or balm under it because it doesn't do a lot for texture but the color and quality is great!
Edith A.
Van nuys, CA
Great everyday nude lipstick ! It's comparable to Mac Lipsticks. Plus I love the gold packaging !! It somewhat long lasting but i have no issue with reapplying. Your definitely get a good product for the price! ($5 @ Walmart)
Ariana B.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love this product! Feels very light, but it's just enough. Most matte lipsticks dry out and look like they're cracking, but this one keeps my lips pretty hydrated for more than half of the day. I would definitely recommend using this lipstick!
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
This lipstick is really good quality in my opinion. It has a great staying power along with a very good scent. The matte lipsticks that I have tried usually dry my lips out and this one did not do that . It's really a beautiful color as well. And last but not least it's very affordable and easy to find.
Rachel K.
Frisco, TX
One of my favorite lipsticks and that's saying something. I have a problem when it comes to lipstick! I love them but this is by far my favorite red that I have ever used! granted that might just be for my skin coloring and look but if you get a chance swatch this bad boy and try it for yourself!
Taylor M.
New Prague
This lipstick blew me away. From the low price to the color pay off, you can't go wrong with this product. I usually pair with another Milani lip liner to give it that extra something. This product is long wearing and doesn't need to be reapplied often which is a plus. I always recommend this brand.
Whiniffer F.
Madrid, Madrid
Milani lipsticks are so underrated!!! I tried this one for the first time and it's color and texture are AMAZING. It's creamy and matte, which is convenient since it does not dries your lips to death and it's a pretty nude! I would definitely buy it again!