(6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Beauty

Meet your matte. Your fantasy matte. The matte that not only feels great (yes, you read that right – it’s actually comfy) but also lasts for hours and has “a-mazing Instagram selfie” written all over it. Infused with grape seed extract imported from... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vanessa G.
San Pablo
I LOVE this product, i dont wear lipsticks too often but the shade matte beauty i can wear daily and with and with almost every look its long lasting and although its a matte, it doesnt dry out your lips because of its creamy formula, i got this at walgreens and i bought a whole bunch of shades after trying one , i loved it so much i bought it as christmas gifyts for my makeup loving friends
Kiara R.
Nice color but these do not dry matte AT ALL. the only thing nice about these are the color range but it’s not a matte lipstick. If you’re looking for a creamy one though, this is it.
angela U.
This lipstick is very moisturizing and such pretty colors. I bought it from Walmart. I’m a repeat user. I love Milani products they’re easy to apply and go on smooth. I would buy this again it is so nice.
Rebekah H.
I love Milani lipstick! It’s one of my go to brands! It’s affordable, it’s got great pigment, and it even has a nice smell to it! I have about three different shades in this brand and totally plan to buy more. It’s so soft and smooth and stays on for a long time.
Queen_VR25 r.
omaha ne
This is a perfect lipstick for a perfect night out with friends and even on a date it doesn’t wear out doesn’t smires either and super easy and Cheap to get I highly recommend and Im sure that u will love it just as much as I do !
Pamela L.
Sauk Village, IL
Matte lipsticks are my absolute favorite and Milani didn’t disappoint! Great formula, dries down matte, and super duper affordable! Love the consistency and how opaque the color is. It’s not dry on the lips and super lightweight.
Jazmine M.
I love the color of this lipstick, it is great for people on the darker side, it’s the perfect nude! I did not give it 5 stars only because it can be somewhat drying because it is a matte lipstick but I would still recommend.
Pemika C.
Port Charlotte, FL
This looks so good with my asian skin! It also has this sweet cupcake scent to it that isn’t overpowering. You might need two layers to get full coverage but it also works fairly well for an ombré lip!
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
I just love these Milani matte lipsticks they feel so velvety on my lips while giving me A matte finish without drying my lips ... Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick Matte Tender - 0.14 oz
Emma M.
corner brook
This is soooo nice 100% my holy grail lippie. These are such a great value. Total dupe for Mac lipsticks. 200% passed my expectations I would totally pick up more colours. Would totally recommend