BY MILANI

A gel powder – what would that even look like? We’ll tell you: It looks like rich, vibrant color that glides on in a single stroke, delivering a stunning multi-dimensional effect. What makes it a gel powder? Well, the formula starts as a gel and then... see more...

Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually just bought this for a look I wanted to do with navy blue and the pigmentation on this baby is amazing! It does have some fall out! I have brown eyes so the contrast looks awesome! I definitely recommend this!
Lisa G.
Santa Paula
I use only Milani baked eyeshadows. They go on and stay on, I use this beautiful blue in the corners of each eye daily
Mia Lynn S.
Colorado Springs
I really love the way the gel powders feels best part is it's not itchy like some gels or powders can be.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mianis Bella eyeshadows are great! Love the pigmentation and all the different shades they have.
vinutha r.
Bengaluru
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have  heard many good things on this product.Seriously this is one in my wishlist which I have not got my hands on. I'm still waiting to try this one out as soon as this is available I would be trying this out. And posting you guys my review. Until then bye bye