BY MILANI

A gel powder – what would that even look like? We’ll tell you: It looks like rich, vibrant color that glides on in a single stroke, delivering a stunning multi-dimensional effect. What makes it a gel powder? Well, the formula starts as a gel and then... see more...

Kara B.
Culver City, CA
This Product is my favorite. I use it almost everyday its  the perfect shade. I bought it online at the Milania website. Great for any skin tones. I highly recommend. Its very long lasting about 12+ hours. I will be buying again once i am out of this product :)
Carla G.
I love make up and these blushes are really pretty and I love the shimmer in it a little small but I really like them so I would buy again the knock offs are not the same
Amanda C.
Flint
This color is so.vibrant & beautiful. It goes.in so very easily & last so great. If get so many.compliments every time i wear this
sarah b.
Love the colors and the product is overalls really good!! Good be better pigmentation but other that that i recommend it.
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
Popping poppin poppin this is a nice product and I need more of them in different shades
Janet G.
Atlanta, GA
Such a good product for the price! And the packaging is so cute, pigment was good too.