BY MILANI

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Introducing 8 limited edition shades of new metallic matte liquid lip crème. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying... see more...

Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I'm so glad I discovered these lip creams. The colors are so unique and beautiful. They dry very quickly and are transfer proof. I have a hard time finding lippies I look good in, but I feel like I look fantastic in these.
Cailyn S.
Really pretty and very comfortable on the lips. The metallic was a little out of the ordinary for me so I'm not all about it, but it was easy to apply and not patchy on the lips. I bought it at target and I do recommend for others, the metallic just wasn't for me, but they are very fun!!
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Love love this lip cream! Such a beautiful shimmery color and applies very evenly on my lips! It does wear off a little but I usually re apply every few hours!! I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
Love. Love. Love. Go on smoothly and are opaque. They're not super drying and stay on for a long time. Recommend to many people!
Asma A.
Toronto
Milani is a great brand and I just love the color collection they have for their lip gloss. I love the formula of their lip gloss.