BY MILANI

Paint your pout with gilded glamour. Introducing 8 limited edition shades of new metallic matte liquid lip crème. Bold and richly pigmented, these metallic liquid lip colors shine with a soft luster and dry to a smooth matte finish—without drying... see more...

BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
Beautiful colors. Great for anyone who wants to wear them. I like that the have staying power and they are metallic without all the glitter that some brands formula has. The price is great for anyone on a budget or likes to find a great product that doesn't break the bank
April S.
Lucasville
This lip cream is gorgeous if you are a pink lover like me. It is well priced and well worth it. It amazes me with how long and how well it stayed on. I will be having to order this again because I use it very often.
Emily U.
New york
I wish there were more colors so that I could try it out and expiriment with them I also do still like this product I think it's in my top 10 best lipsticks
Sharlene F.
North charleston
Milani lip products are great high quality without paying the over the top price. They're easy to find in the drug store or grocery store
Marlee M.
Bronx
I picked the Milani Amore Metallics lip creme in red and it was beautiful. In fact, it even had a fruity taste to it.
Jc J.
Cologne
I dont really like the formula, the colour pay off is great but the formula dryin out my lips and after 2 hours the lipstick just transfered and gone !