(6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red uploaded by Chaé J.(6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red uploaded by Joy S.(6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red uploaded by kristin k.

BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing is this in dark hair1 Answers
Joy S.
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Manic panic is one of the few semi- permanent hair dyes that doesn't fade when i workout, swim or if im out in the rain. It has a nice scent, nothing chemically or gross. Its leaves my hair feeling soft and with a nice shine. I highly recommend Manic panic hair dye! Photo attached is Infra red diluted and manic panic psychedelic sunset fade.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
I honestly can not believe how amazing Manic Panic is! After bleaching my hair, my hair turned a beautiful bright red with Infra Red. Actually thinking about doing blue this time. I can't wait to see the results!
Sandyeli S.
Sandyeli S.
¡El color es bellísimo! Adoré el resultado final en su totalidad.
Duré unas seis semanas con el color casi intacto y todos me decían cuan bello me quedaba el color. :)
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Uy este lo probe en el cabello de mi prima que es güerita y que super bien, nunca lo eh tratado en el mio por que no se, no quiero aun, pero en mi prima super bonito
ellie s.
ellie s.
Bristol, Bristol
Amazing colour and so easy to use at home. However it washes out so quick and damages your hair so much more than other brands that I have recently tried
Carol M.
Carol M.
Simplesmente amo muito esse produto, a qualidade é muito boa e os cabelos ficam sempre lindos depois do uso!
Emily I.
Emily I.
SCARBOROUGH, On
I love how the colour looked it didn't last long for me witch sucked. I also don't like it in my pot.
kristin k.
kristin k.
One of My GO-TO red hair dyes,
Super vibrant and doesn't stain your sink, or bathtub. Only downfall is it does fade quick so it's hard to keep up with. But it does have beautiful color.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing is this in dark hair