(6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red uploaded by ChaƩ J.(6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red uploaded by Joy S.(6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red uploaded by kristin k.

BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing is this in dark hair1 Answers
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
naples
Review for: (6 Pack) MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Infra Red
If you are looking for high intensity temporary color you've found it! Super easy application just make sure your hair is pre lightened for best results. I like it better better than the other temporary brands!
Janelin V.
Janelin V.
I do love the consistency of this product it is very creamy but it doesn't drip like other products I've used and it is super easy to use. It is very true to the color that is in the container I just wish it had more product for my thick hair
Amber E.
Amber E.
I will not be using this product again. It stained every surface it came in contact with. It is a great price and does dye the hair, but not worth the damage.
Jessmarie C.
Jessmarie C.
My mom recently used this to re-dye the red highlights in her hair and it looks exactly how it did the day she did it at the salon. Great quality along with pigmentation and it lasts a long time.
Arianna L R.
Arianna L R.
Kingsville, TX
I been using this brand for years, I love that the color last a while compared to other ones that I used that the color starts to fade fast. The color always comes out how I like it.
Hannah Y.
Hannah Y.
Bolingbrook, IL
I didn't use this color, but the hot hot pink one. Faded it looked red, but when it was strong, it was awesome. It also conditioned my hair, making it softer. I left this in overnight, and there were no adverse effects. The dye also stayed in for quite a long time.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Billings, MT
Thanks to Influenster I got to try his product! Not as red as I hoped & it washed out in a week. It is only semi-permanent. Easy but messy. Works as good as any other would. Only disappointed in the duration it stayed in my hair
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
This brand is honestly like #1 for hair dyes... all the colors are super vibrant and stay on for a very long time. They have a website with really good instruction and tips on how to do it and it helped me a lot.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Atlanta, GA
Great product. It definitely gets the job done. Unfortunately, wherever this product lands, it will leave a stain. Other than that, it's great!
Carley A.
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
I love manic panic it's colours aren't just amazing and pigmented but it's a vegan brand no animal testing and it feel nice on hair
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing is this in dark hair