BY MANIC PANIC

HIGH VOLTAGE CLASSIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair. Manic Panic hair color is the best of its kind. We use superior ingredients that are guaranteed Vegan and PPD free. MANIC PANIC SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR... see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing is this in dark hair1 Answers
Joy S.
Columbus, NE
Manic panic is one of the few semi- permanent hair dyes that doesn't fade when i workout, swim or if im out in the rain. It has a nice scent, nothing chemically or gross. Its leaves my hair feeling soft and with a nice shine. I highly recommend Manic panic hair dye! Photo attached is Infra red diluted and manic panic psychedelic sunset fade.
Eureka C.
I love Mani Panic, you can never go wrong with it and it doesn't damage your hair. However, do not wash your hair often if you have this in because it will fade really fast. There's a variety of colors and options to choose from, not only that its affordable. I had my red in for a long while before it faded and it was great.
Hannah J.
Providence, RI
I'm a big fan of all Manic Panic products, while they don't seem to last as long as other semi-permanent hair color brands (I.E. Arctic Fox, Special Effects, Punky Colour etc.) they do the job and it really depends on what color/formula you're working with. Obviously rate of fading is based on a number of things (pigment, after care etc.) but all in all if you're conscious of your after care, Manic Panic is a really great brand to start with in terms of vivid hair color.
Amber P.
Manic panic used to be my favorite. Until I found other brands . I used to have fire truck red hair. And i changed what I used to dye my hair with. This was good. Until I found 1 I didn't have to bleach my hair . Bleaching my hair made my hair so dead. So I wouldn't reccomend unless you have blond hair!!
Kiana A.
Cleveland, OH
I didn't use the red, I used purple haze, and it was a MESS. First of all my hair was only purple when I put the product in, and that did not stay long. This color also got everywhere even after I washed it out. It was on my clothes, bed, jackets, everything, and it washed out a couple days letter. Compared to Adore semi-permanent hair color this is a joke.
Ren G.
If you're looking for a hair dye that stays in the hair long you've found the right color and brand. I just wasn't a fan of how much it bleed and ruined shirts, towels, and sheets. But that's a problem you run into often if you are using semi-permanent dyes. I did love the color and it faded to a nice pink so it made it easier to dye my hair pink after a while.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Infra red and vampire are my two fav semi perm reds ever! The color payout is so vibrant and long lasting! I used infra red to color one of my clients wigs early last year and I have only had to refresh the color once! My customer still loves it!
Bre V.
W Henrietta, NY
I like manic panic because it is vegan and you can apply the color directly so it is super easy to use and doesn't damage hair. The color turned out kind've as I expected but a little more magenta toned than I wanted. It is cheap though and easy to find at any Sally's store so I would buy again for touch ups to color
Gabriella S.
I honestly can not believe how amazing Manic Panic is! After bleaching my hair, my hair turned a beautiful bright red with Infra Red. Actually thinking about doing blue this time. I can't wait to see the results!
Chaé J.
I currently have infer red in my hair right now and I love it. It was easy to apply. Left it in for 15-20 mins if not longer and the color came out the way I wanted it to come out. I'd buy their products again.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing is this in dark hair