6 Pack Lysol 14oz Power & Free Tap Top All Purpose Cleaner Pump Disinfectant Oxygen

BY LYSOL

Lysol Power & Free uses hydrogen peroxide to penetrate & dissolve tough stains without the harshness of bleach. Plus, the tap top dispenser makes it easy to apply the cleaner directly to paper towels or a sponge, eliminating overspray & product waste.... see more...

Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
I dont think I'd survive without this in my bathrooms. My son with the potty training tap tap and no worries lol. The smell usbt the best but love that its disinfected and safe.
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Aubrey C.
This was a great idea by Lysol but the execution is lacking. The tap top is really convenient. The issue is, it smells like straight hydrogen peroxide! I mean, it REALLY smells bad. Sad to say, would never buy again.
Samantha W.
Madisonville
I just recently started this product and it is pretty amazing I don't think it's really necessarily worth the buck but it's still a great product.
Jessica D.
Harrisburg, PA
I found this as a good Buy in the Dollar Tree store. Took it home but I had a good deal and when I used it I was disgusted. Has a terrible smell.
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
It is really great and cheap and it's really easy to find in stores. I love using this on a daily basis
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
Absolutely loooove these!!! This brand has quite the variety, but these are by far my favorite!!
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
makes every thing clean .. ues it and forget all things about dirt and bad smells ... love it .. and trust it