(6 Pack) L'OREAL Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Shampoo - Nurturing Shampoo

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Rich creme formula smoothes roughened hair cuticle, improves shine and manageability. Makes hair more Contains almond and mango oils and herbal extracts. Net Wt. 12 oz / 355 gm L'Oreal Brand hair-shampoos Category 6 Pack see more...

Mariangel G.
I have nothing bad to say about this rich shampoo. It does everything I need in a shampoo for my naturally curly, dry, porous hair. The lather is excellent, cleans without stripping or leaving a residue, adds moisture and softness and shine. Excellent for my hair type, and my extensions love it too. Hair feels soft and clean after rinsing, not "squeaky" clean. Smells good too! Works for me every tim
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
L'Oreal is one of the best products for the buy, the nature's therapy mega moisture nurturing shampoo is wonderful. I have very dry, damaged hair and this product adds life, body, and shine back to my hair. I love the scent too, it doesn't overpower or make your hair smell processed.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
love this stuff, and it's a staple in my house since my hair dresser used it to smooth out frizzy ends.
But I much prefer it in a spray bottle. This version gets my hands dirty (although they smell divine)!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
This product is okay, along with the smell of it. It isn’t one of my favorites to use but I did eat it out! It did strip my color out of my hair, so people with vibrant hair color or un-natural colors I wouldn’t recommend using! If it wasn’t because of my un-natural color of hair, I would gladly give it a try again!
Dulce S.
Pico Rivera , CA
It’s alright it does its job way better than other products I’ve used and it’s really good for both dry and oily scalp I know because me and my sister use it. I personally recommend if you’re Jaír is really damaged because it leave it looking beautiful, soft and shiny
Natalie P.
El Paso
I LOVE this shampoo. Not only does it smell good, it gives my hair that nice shine and look that I dream for. It lathers well and allows for you to be able to massage it all over your scalp. It doesn’t dry out your scalp and i will definitely buy again!!
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
this shampoo is so nurturing and moisture full i love it all the time I use this all the time and I love to use it and I recommend it to my friends and family literally all the time and tell everyone about it they use it too and they use it and its amazing
Brooke T.
I used box dye on my hair and it really damaged it. Someone recommended this shampoo to me and I bought it.. it defiantly changed my hair game! My hair feels so soft and smells so nice and refreshing! When I run out I will defiantly be buying again!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
This is great for refreshing your hair! I love the smell of it while it's making my hair so my smoother and bouncier. It helps the frizz go away too! I think this is definitely affordable and a great option for girls who can't afford salon brand!