(6 Pack) l.A. GIRl Shady Slim Brow Pencil - Blackest Brown uploaded by Averie P.(6 Pack) l.A. GIRl Shady Slim Brow Pencil - Blackest Brown uploaded by Averie P.

BY L.A. GIRL

Shady Slim Brow Pencil is the perfect way to get fuller, beautifully sculpted brows. Shape and fill brows with the retractable super skinny tip to create natural looking hair-like strokes. Use the opposite end spoolie to brush and blend brow color for... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Averie P.
spring
Love love love this product! I pick this over the high priced pencils every time. It lasts a good amount of time. It’s a pencil so yes you’ll use it up. I buy about 5 of these, which equals the amount of one higher end brand. It goes on smooth and I like the way it dries.
w a.
corona
I got this because one of my favorite yourubers suggested it and she got it from ulta. I ordered mine from ulta and its was a bogo free deal so i got two colors . I use these over the brow whiz anyday the color blends well with my natural brow hairs and the price is a fraction of the brow whiz price
Rachel M.
Donegal, Ulster
This product is an absolute game changer for me 😍 I’ve always used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade but this has over taken it recently super quick and easy to use and leaves your brows looking super natural! I love this!
Ambar E.
It a super satisfying brow pen its cheap you can find it anywhere its pointy way help very well to create your brow it good for people that still dosent know how to use pomade verywell i will sure recommend and buy it again