BY L.A. GIRL

Crease-resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet light weight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and...

Buy on Jet.com
Tatiyana T.
Plainfield, IL
I really can't express in words how much I love this concealer. I bought mine off of amazon just to try it out and ended up going back to buy three more. It is so easy to apply and goes onto my face flawlessly. This concealer is definitely my favorite and I will never buy another high end councilor again because this works just as good!
Rushia B.
I've been using this concealer for a few years now and it is the BEST and only concealer I use. I sometimes mix it in with my foundation to get the perfect shade for my skin tone. I think I have this concealer in every shade, especially to contour as well. I definitely recommend this product :)
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
Can't beat this concealer for the price! It works so well. It has good coverage and spreads easily but does dry pretty fast. I was so surprised. I use this concealer anytime I do my makeup, it'll always be a staple.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
I use this for an under eye highlight and forehead highlight and it gives me the perfect match for lightness and it doesn't crack!! This has been an all time favorite concealor for me because it goes with any foundation !!
susana h.
My favorite I don't go for another concealer but this one! Covers up greatly and is super affordable great concealer overall
Jidedjra W.
It helps cover my dark spots amd correct my uneven skintone. I purchased it my local beauty supply store.
Martha 💙.
Slough
i love the concealer it does a very good job with concealing your face and the colours it comes in is very goof they have a lot of shades, however they could change the brush and make it angled to meet peoples full expectations.