(6 Pack) LA Colors Matte Lipstick - Mysterious uploaded by Brittany V.(6 Pack) LA Colors Matte Lipstick - Mysterious uploaded by Danielle S.(6 Pack) LA Colors Matte Lipstick - Mysterious uploaded by Dana M.

BY L.A. COLORS

Matte about color – L.A. COLORS lipstick has you covered with 16 gorgeous, matte shades. This revolutionary formula redefines Matte – wears comfortably and will not dry out lips. The wide range of eye-catching colors is highlighted by the modern,... see more...

• Where can i buy this product? 1 Answers
  • Hi! This lipstick is long lasting matte o creamy?1 Answers
  • Looking at the pictures of this product, you can tell it is very ...3 Answers
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Believe it or not, these lipsticks (where you can find in the dollar store) are super pigmented and are very good starter lipsticks for anyone who is getting into makeup. If you want to try a certain color to see if it will work for you, check them out to see if they have a similar color before you go spending big bucks on something you might not like.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is in my lipstick collection totally love this lipstick...Sometimes I feel it dry my lips but if this happens all you need to due is hydrated your lips with your preferred method of lip moisturizer and you will be fine....
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are really nice but not technically matte. It's more velvety. These are extremely cheap so worth a try. I have 3 shades and I usually let my mom borrow these or give them as gifts.
Dana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is as of right now my fav lipstick. I love the way it goes on and how it dries. The color is amazing and it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry and irritated like some matte lipsticks do.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Each color of this lipstick is beautiful! I have bought at least six of the different colors and every one is just as amazing as the last. The color lasts through out the day and just genuinely are everything I want in a lipstick... plus they only cost 1.50!
Veronica C.
This color is so pretty and rich. I bought it from my local dollar general for $1.50 which is the cheapest price ever. This product did not disappoint me at all. It went on smooth and easy. I would buy this product again without a second thought!!!!!!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful matte lipsticks. LA colors really hit it out the park with both their matte formulas. I have no problem with them drying my lips and they apply and look wonderful.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are great lippies for a cheap price point I mean come on! $1.50 per at dollar general I'd definitely recommend!! The darker shades do take a couple more swipes but beautiful pigment. Has a sweet mild scent! Lippies really do come out 100% matte finish! 💋

Shades shown :
cml472 bewitched (dark purple)
Cml462 tender (Mauve pink)
Merkwaardige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this matte lipstick... Really cute, true to description.. Would I purchase again..... Sure, one can never have too many lip colors 😏
Cassie P.
Anderson , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad pigment is good the wear is long lasting but the formula stains and is super dry
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Looking at the pictures of this product, you can tell it is very pigmented. The question I have is: is long lasting an does it rub off easy?
Aura B.
Hi! This lipstick is long lasting matte o creamy?
Yaricsa b.
Where can i buy this product?