BY L.A. COLORS

Matte about color – L.A. COLORS lipstick has you covered with 16 gorgeous, matte shades. This revolutionary formula redefines Matte – wears comfortably and will not dry out lips. The wide range of eye-catching colors is highlighted by the modern,... see more...

Britt K.
Went of fairly easy and didn't seem to bleed. It was semi long wear, even with eating/drinking. Tube dulls quickly and the pigments can be quite different than expected.
Ashlyn K.
Manistee, MI
I won't say this product is transfer proof because it definitely does transfer but it's just like any other drug store of lipstick that's not super matte. Honestly I like this brand because it is Affordable and cheap so you can get a few of them and there are quite a few colors. It's great for a quick party look or sometimes I wear mine to work. I actually bought the dark blue color and the wine red color and I love both of them. The formula is what really makes them great they really move around on your lips and feel great. If you wanted to be more matte then put a mattifying powder over it. For people who don't mind buying drugstore brand I think this is worth a buy.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the formula of this lipstick!! I just purchased Relentless Red at Big Lots and I am in love ❤ Glides on smoothly and the color payoff is excellent! And the best part was I only paid $1 for it! Will definitely be trying other shades, especially for that awesome price!
Amaya T.
It's stays true to the matte. It is very pigmented. I love the color but if you put too much on the color starts to pack on and turn purple. I usually use it with a lip balm under it because it's kind of drying but for the price it's a very good quality
Pj D.
This is so great! I adore dark lipsticks but sometimes stay away because they smear too easy. This was easy to put on, and it stayed there for a long time. I was able to freely kiss my boyfriend, and eat dinner and not worry about looking like a zombie or something of the sort. I would definitely recommend to a pal who's always busy and on the go!
Lexa J.
The color is kind of a dark purple kind of red color. I love how it actually goes on matte. It is very affordable. It goes on very smooth. It dosent leave your lips feeling dried out and rough. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Josie H.
Houma
As i rated this product a three star i wasn't impressed. You would have to keep applying and wasn't really matte .it wasn't long lasting and would not show at one swipe . I wouldn't recommend this to others. (3 Pack) LA Colors Matte Lipstick - Bewitched
kirsten c.
nashville, tn
i actually really like these! they're creamy, glide on smooth, and last for hours. definitely not all day, but one re-application is usually enough. for $1, you can't go wrong! l.a. colors is really stepping up their game in terms of quality and more popular shades.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Very pigmented. Doesnt stay on long but for $1-$2 they are worth getting a few colors. They have a few colors now that are dual ended with the lipgloss. Usually found at dollar general
Shelley N.
Savona, NY
I love these lipsticks! Very creamy, the color payoff is excellent and they are very affordable! I own 3 shades and plan on buying the rest of the collection! I'm super impressed with LA Colors lately 😊
Salinas S.
It takes off fast ..?
michelle h.
how many hours stay this to your lips?
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
Does the color long lasting?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I really like this lip stick it doesn't dry hard and nasty! Plus this color is beautiful