BY L.A. COLORS

Matte about color – L.A. COLORS lipstick has you covered with 16 gorgeous, matte shades. This revolutionary formula redefines Matte – wears comfortably and will not dry out lips. The wide range of eye-catching colors is highlighted by the modern,... see more...

Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Okay so I bought these hoping to get the type of popular matte look that's in these days and I am so proud of the results. My color lasted longer than higher end lipsticks I've bought. I have cracked lips sometimes and I was super happy knowing you can't even tell with this lipstick. I have almost every color. I would definitely buy these over and over and recommend these to anyone trying to get a deal for their look.
Samantha O.
I got the red one and when I put it on it was a pink color. Nothing red, was very disappointed. The color wasn't very pigmented and made my lips look weird. It was matte tho, that's the only good thing about it honestly. But would never buy this one again.. hopefully their other colors work better
Tonya C.
Wooster, OH
This is great for Halloween, if you dress up as a witch or something but the color isn't my taste to use on a daily basis. However, I do love the matte look and the colors did stay on for several hours
Tasha M.
Manchester, KY
For longer lasting color, I have to use a primer a lighter color purple lip liner and then the lipstick. The color is very pretty, and it also makes your teeth glow!
Britt K.
Went of fairly easy and didn't seem to bleed. It was semi long wear, even with eating/drinking. Tube dulls quickly and the pigments can be quite different than expected.
Ashlyn K.
Manistee, MI
I won't say this product is transfer proof because it definitely does transfer but it's just like any other drug store of lipstick that's not super matte. Honestly I like this brand because it is Affordable and cheap so you can get a few of them and there are quite a few colors. It's great for a quick party look or sometimes I wear mine to work. I actually bought the dark blue color and the wine red color and I love both of them. The formula is what really makes them great they really move around on your lips and feel great. If you wanted to be more matte then put a mattifying powder over it. For people who don't mind buying drugstore brand I think this is worth a buy.
karina R.
I am in love with Bewitched! This product is so worth it and you can not beat the price! The color is so pretty. You do have to apply it twice though and through out the day I will have to have reapply it but I do not mind that at all. I love how matte it is and how it looks on me. It does dry your lips so I would pre moisturize your lips before applying the product.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I love the formula of this lipstick!! I just purchased Relentless Red at Big Lots and I am in love ❤ Glides on smoothly and the color payoff is excellent! And the best part was I only paid $1 for it! Will definitely be trying other shades, especially for that awesome price!
Amaya T.
It's stays true to the matte. It is very pigmented. I love the color but if you put too much on the color starts to pack on and turn purple. I usually use it with a lip balm under it because it's kind of drying but for the price it's a very good quality
Pj D.
This is so great! I adore dark lipsticks but sometimes stay away because they smear too easy. This was easy to put on, and it stayed there for a long time. I was able to freely kiss my boyfriend, and eat dinner and not worry about looking like a zombie or something of the sort. I would definitely recommend to a pal who's always busy and on the go!
Salinas S.
It takes off fast ..?
michelle h.
how many hours stay this to your lips?
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
Does the color long lasting?
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I really like this lip stick it doesn't dry hard and nasty! Plus this color is beautiful