MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowL.A. COLORS
(6 Pack) Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede

(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede

by L.A. COLORS

Wrap yourself in soft, cozy color. These matte palettes are full of five silky, soft and blendable shades. Applies on smooth and each palette is perfectly color coordinated to shade and highlight eyes. An array of shades from neutrals and bolds to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede!
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede
So I received this eyeshadow for a gift and I just love the shades. And I know they are on the cheap side but I was very impressed how nice the colors are. This is a look I did today.
Monica T.
Jonesville, SC
(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede uploaded by Monica T.
When i want to do a nice natural look to make my eyes pop this is the palette i use. It really brings out my eye color.
Kirstyn M.
Fort Worth
Review for: L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Tan Khaki
This eyeshadow works very well and is very blendable and looks great for any eye look
June G.
Tamaqua, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Tan Khaki
Great value for the price. The colors have nice pigmentation and are buildable. I really love this brand. The only negative is that it's not an "all day color" although it last several hours.
Antonia O.
ok
Review for: L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Tan Khaki
hace un tiempo la compre siento que le falta pigmentacion y son polvozas el precio es economico pero no pigmentan como yo quisiera
ruth C.
Fillmore, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Tan Khaki
I absolutely love it it very soft and goes on smooth and blends really good and it stays on for along time I think it the next best thing to high end
Page W.
Morristown, TN
(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede uploaded by Page W.
Review for: L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Tan Khaki
Perfect for every day looks! I use this palette at least twice a week! Pigments are great, and a lasting wear!
zullycbeauty V.
Seaford, DE
(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Nude Suede uploaded by zullycbeauty V.
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Tan Khaki
Me encanta esta paleta. Colores super prácticos y muy adecuados. Pigmentada nada polvosas y faciles de difuminar. El precio super adecuado #LACOLORSMAtte
Abi B.
Defiance, OH
Review for: L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Tan Khaki
The pigmentation isn’t great but it’s not terrible for the price (i.e you get what you pay for bc it was like $2). Lots of fallout and kinda messy tbh. Suited for a more subtle look or if you are new to makeup.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Tan Khaki
I can't find the exact pallet on here that I want to review, it's the L.A. Girl L.A. Colors Shine V. Matte eyeshadow pallet, but my sister got it for my 11 year old daughter who's just starting to get into makeup, and I decided I would give it a try, I wasn't expecting much at all, but I was blown away, the shimmers in the pallet are absolutely beautiful, and the mattes are pretty gosh darn good as well, they're all really pigmented, they blend easily, and just all look really beautiful, I can't say enough good things about the pallet, I think I'll be using this pallet more than my daughter

Looking for your answer?