MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowL.A. COLORS
(6 Pack) Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim

(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim

by L.A. COLORS

Wrap yourself in soft, cozy color. These matte palettes are full of five silky, soft and blendable shades. Applies on smooth and each palette is perfectly color coordinated to shade and highlight eyes. An array of shades from neutrals and bolds to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim!
Rebecca C.
(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim uploaded by Rebecca C.
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim
Every one needs to go 70' s every once in a while. Love this shadow. You can get at the dollar store. Great price. Great color. I highly recommend to everyone.
Paola H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Natural Linen
I like the pallet, the colors and the texture, easy to blend and apply, long lasting, easy to remove, the price is reasonable, the size is good
Iridian D.
Dumas, TX
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim
This was the first product I bought to test out matte makeup and ended up liking the finish of the products. And made a awesome smoky eye too for the cheap price.
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Teal Argle
My local dollar tree sell these at the location and I figure for a dollar  I wouldn't be out of money and I must say that I am very impressed with how pigment it is. If you are learning how to do eye shadow and apply it, This pallet is for you.
melisaa R.
Ashland, KY
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim
I got this on a whim one day and to my surprise I really liked it. This is my go to most of time . It really is just a all around great product.
Ronda M.
Western Grove
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim
I have blue eyes and I mostly wear blue, so this is my go-to pallet. I only use LA COLORS. It lasts the longest, stays on great, and they have the most wide variety of colors for what I'm always looking for. I love this brand and am always telling my family and friends about them.
Riah W.
1,900 reviews
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim
L.A. Matte palettes are just terrible. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone unless you're looking for an eye shadow to practice with that's easy to wipe off without much of a hassle. But you have to load your brushes with this product for any colour pay off and it just falls off anyway, you waste half of your product just trying to put it on your brush.
Leigh-Ann K.
(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim uploaded by Leigh-Ann K.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim
The shadows are pretty chalky, but I do like the pigmentation. I like the color selection in this mini palette. This palette has pushed me out of my warm toned comfort zone to try some cooler toned shadows, but in all honesty, I would probably not repurchase because of the formula.
member-5d2af
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Teal Argle
I would not reccomend this product to anyone unless you are giving it to a child to learn techniques for the future
Ashley A.
(6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow Blue Denim uploaded by Ashley A.
Review for: (6 Pack) L.A. Colors Matte Eyeshadow - Teal Argle
The palette that is have is the Pink Chiffon palette. They are not so pigmented so you do have to pack it on and they’re okay at blending. The packaging is nice, kind of hard to open. i wouldn’t recommend it but it’s super affordable.

Looking for your answer?