BY KLEANCOLOR

The Madly Matte Lipstick is a perfect collection of bold, vivid lip colors with a marvelously matte finish. Lipsticks provide long-wearing comfort without drying lips or feathering. KleanColor presents a grand collection featuring a wide assortment of... see more...

Natalie R.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good cheap lipsticks that you can find online on shop miss a for a $1 or even at the dollar tree. Definitely worth the price and they have a really nice color selection I have a couple of there pinks that I love
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great value and a good formula, regardless of the price. Extremely pigmented and cancels out the color of the lips. Very matte without being super dry, still feels creamy on the lips. I got mine for $1 on shopmissa.com and have loved most of the kleancolor products I have tried!
Fatima V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is a fun lipstick for anyone who is interested in going bold on the lip but isn't willing to spend bank. I purchased mine from ShopMissA.com for $1, which is a steal. The formula is very pigmented and goes on smoothly. For a matte lipstick, it doesn't dry the lips which is a plus because no one likes dry lips. I'm not to use beauty products, so I'm not sure if this is normal with lipsticks that are not liquid, but it came off relatively fast when I ate an hour or so after application.
Milquedis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for the price. Real matte and long lasting but I did not like the smell nor the taste. I bought for $1 at shopmissa. I actually bought the whole collection then gave it away because I did not like the consistency either.