BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Give your lips some sugar, sweetie! Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color starts off as a liquid and melts into a velvety matte finish. Indulge in a light, creamy-whipped feel and dessert-rich flavors like Cherry Cobbler and Red Velvet Cake. Infused with... see more...

• I heard these were good. Are they? 5 Answers
  • How is the formula on these liquid lippies? I've heard several mi...5 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? Is it sticky? Does it crack or clumps?6 Answers
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It is the best liquid lipstick. It is buildable on how dark or intense you want it since you can wipe excess in the tube. The consistency isn't to dry feeling but is comfortable to wear. The variety of scents that the product claims to have is the exact scent you will smell it smells very well and isn't too intense.
Paige H.
If you see these in any store, BUY THEM ALL!! That is no joke- this lipstick is the most true matte I have ever come across- the price is great, it wears for a long time, and the shades are true to how it looks through the bottle. I have always been a fan of the jordana brand, and won't buy any other type of lipstick. After spending hundreds (yes....hundreds. and I am ashamed.) of dollars on trying to find the "perfect lipstick"- the search is finally over! These always sell out insanely fast at the stores around me, so I literally had to buy all of the shades when I came across them a couple weeks ago.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
It stays on ok but is dry looking on my lips. The color is more then I wanted but I try to put on gloss to lighten it up and to help add moisture but it then comes off and doesn't stay on and stain anymore.
Stephanie M.
Pineville, LA
These go on smooth, arent messy, and stay on forever! They look smooth all day too; they aren't too drying like some other liquid matte lippies are for me. Budget friendly as well :)
Joy P.
Love this jordana lip creme. It smells good and application is easy. Love the color molten chocolate cake for the fall >3 (6 Pack) JORDANA Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color - Red Velvet Cake
Kara E.
Collierville, TN
The fall season means red lips for me! I love using this matte lipstick to give off my witchy vibes! It’s long lasting and is not flakey like some other matte liquids I’ve used. 10/10 would recommend for the upcoming season!!
Cleo H.
So what made me instantly fall in love with this? Well a combination of things. For one thing they smell like cupcakes. Second, they taste like cupcakes. I kept praying to god that I didn’t try to lick them off my lips. Third, the way they apply and dry damn near instantly. Texturally they’re like a whipped mousse, so almost as soon as they hit your lips they’re drying. And they dry matte, like rubbing your lips together and sounding like paper matte. But they don’t feel like it, they’re very light. You get complete coverage with all but one of them in one swipe. There are eighteen shades in the range, of which I picked up eleven, but lost two so, now I have nine.

What I love about these, they’re very long lasting. Even after eating greasy food, they’re still mostly there. When they do fade, they leave a nice stain. What I don’t like about them, although they’re very comfortable to wear, they’re extremely drying even with a balm underneath. But you can’t feel it drying out your lips. All that being said though, Imma wear the hell out of them anyway, how can I not?

Lindsey M.
Reno, NV
I'm in LOVE with these matte lip colors! They are so pretty❤️ I am very picky when it comes to shopping for liquid lip colors.
So the low down on these #Jordana Sweet Cream colors are that they are not sticky! That is always annoying with liquid lip colors! But you can go out on a windy day and not worry about your hair sticking to your lips with these guys 😉 Next thing that Is a plus is they dry super quick! I can eat and drink without it smearing or leaving lip prints on my cup or whatever I'm drinking. These guys are just practical for all day wear without having to check up on your lip game all day! P.S they are very affordable!
I am wearing a mixture of two colors in the posted photo (did a slight ombré color) the two colors are the Sugarberry Crumble & Buttercream Frosting color❤️
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I have 5 of the new shades and I love each one of them very much. They could easily be dupes for Colourpop and other high end brands. The formula is so good. It goes on smoothly and stays for hours! It is, hands down, one of the most comfortable matte liquid lipsticks I have ever worn. The packaging is so cute. They have a sweet vanilla scent, but it is not overpowering. The applicator is exactly like Wet N Wilds Catsuit and Jeffrey Stars liquid lipsticks. It is a unique doe foot that has a scoop in it and a narrow tip, which for me, makes application so much easier and cleaner. For right around $5, it is well worth the price. I think of them as a great find that may be easily overlooked.
Breyonna S.
All of these shades are absolutely gorgeous and opaque in coverage. I have the shades Tiramisu, Rose Macaron, and Currant Jam. These work just as well as my high end lipsticks such as Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Dose of Colors, and Kat Von D. I'm extremely picky with my liquid lipsticks, and have noticed that with these kinds of lip products you usually have to pay a little more to get a better quality lippie. With these I am extremely impressed since they are one swipe coverage without a lip liner or lip primer. They also dry 100% matte and are not sticky in texture. If you have dry lips these will be your worst nightmare unless you apply a lip balm about 20 minutes before applying it..just make sure you wipe it off first! Definitely check these out, they're under $5 and smell like cupcakes!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Where can you buy this? Is it sticky? Does it crack or clumps?
Eureka C.
I just saw these at Walgreeens are they good ?
Katherine C.
They look awesome :9 Do they last long?
Mia J.
I heard these were good. Are they?
Savannah W.