(6 Pack) JORDANA Modern Matte Lipstick - Matte Bare uploaded by Elizabeth K.(6 Pack) JORDANA Modern Matte Lipstick - Matte Bare uploaded by Galory R.

BY JORDANA COSMETICS

Kiss Your Dry Matte Lipstick Goodbye…Say Hello to the Modern Matte >Modern Matte Lipsticks are a Winning Combination of High Payoff Pigments and Special Ingredients that Comfortably Extend the Wear >Expertly Selected Shades Have an All-Day Wear... see more...

Pang H.
Clovis, CA
This Lipstick Is Moisturizing. It’s Doesn’t Dry The Lip. It’s Very Smooth When You Apply The Product. It is Pigmented. I Would Recommend This. This Product Last Up To 6-7 hours Or More Depends On What You Eat Of Do With Your Lip.
Deanne F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is one of my favorite drugstore colors and the formula stays put for several hours. I don't like paying the price for Revlon or others so at a really low price point I 100% recommend these. It goes on a little dark but wait a second and it melts into the best natural lip color. This lipstick is the only one I always carry for back up and I've got three overall just in case! It's not really moisturizing or smooth but like I said once it's on it stays put and it isn't drying.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
The Jordana modern matte lipsticks are great for the price. They are very pigmented and last awhile. My only complaint is they are very dry on the lips.
Galory R.
Panama City Beach, FL
I'm not usually a lipstick gal myself I tend to lean more into lip glosses or chap stick but I came across the jordana lipstick and absolutely fell in love I loved the fact that it was more of a pinkish brownish nude . I love the fact that it's nice and creamy when applied and very moisturizing.