BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsJane Carter
6 Pack - Curls to Go Curl Cocktail Conditioning Styling Cream 12 oz

6 Pack - Jane Carter Curls to Go Curl Cocktail Conditioning Styling Cream 12 oz

by Jane Carter

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 830827006073Product description Defines curls, reduces frizz and smoothes hair for a soft, silky feel. Restores moisture, hydrates while reducing breakage and protects the hair shaft. Creates brilliant shine, reduces frizz and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Jane Carter Curls to Go Curl Cocktail Conditioning Styling Cream 12 oz!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,943 reviews
Loved it when I had this!!!! This curl cream makes my hair feel a little weighed down but it was still good and gave me defined curls.
Yoselina C.
Great smell, heavy consistency so use small amounts. Very moisturizing & has a lot of slip
Ejaaz A.
Denver, CO
I just picked this up from tjmaxx, so I don’t know if it’s legit. It has a nice, light scent. I like the texture as I prefer cream products for styling my hair. I’ve only used it once, so I can’t say if it’s worth the rebuy. I would maybe have to add something for hold such as a gel or mousse.
Brie M.
Elyria
This has to be one of the best hair product for people that has thick curly hair especially if your hair likes to absorb all the hair products you use. This  particular product keeps your hair very moisturize and it also smells good. I would personally recommend this product it’s even good on kids hair too.

Looking for your answer?