BY GYPSY LASHES

Gypsy Lashes...As natural as your own and wonderfully soft, Gypsy Lashes are a great way to enhance the look of your eyes Washable and long-lasting, they are light as a feather and they won't come off until you take them off. Gypsy Lashes Brand... see more...

Anissa L.
Anissa L.
El Centro California
These lashes are flawless!! I put fake lashes on only because I have tiny eyelashes and they are so easy to apply especially for beginners and they are very affordable!! They feel great they don't irritate the eyes and I highly recommend this brand !❤❤❤❤
Baby B.
Baby B.
Concord , NC
These specific false lashes are great because you don't want your lashes too thick or thin and this just hits the middle. Depending on where you purchase from it may be cheap. Highly recommend every woman to try these out. Easy to apply and lasts 5+ hours
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
These eyelashes are freaking beautiful! Very long lasting and reusable! Perfect price for me!! I use these everyday! They make your eyes pop! I bought online. I would definitely repurchase and recommend
Esmeralda D.
Esmeralda D.
Great quality they look like your natural lashes. They are soft and go with every day look from smocky eyes so a more settle look.
Sal M.
Sal M.
Meknes
It comes with six packs for a reasonable amount of money and it looks so full and natural and it's really easy to apply, I would definitely get them again and would highly recommend these gypsy lashes
Christina M.
Christina M.
I love these lashes!!! They look amazing on and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to make their lashes look longer and fuller.
Biia M.
Biia M.
Adorooo porque fica muito natural e nao tao exagerado como pensei
Aplica se bastante bem
Recomendo sem duvida
Marangely A.
Marangely A.
Puerto Rico
Gypsy lashes fantastic they put that amazing touch on your eyes so that makeup can look marvelous I totally love them so much.
itzel r.
itzel r.
These eyelashes are my favorite because they give you a dramatic look but the natural look is very cheap and beautiful