BY GYPSY LASHES

Gypsy Lashes...As natural as your own and wonderfully soft, Gypsy Lashes are a great way to enhance the look of your eyes Washable and long-lasting, they are light as a feather and they won't come off until you take them off. Gypsy Lashes Brand... see more...

Anissa L.
Anissa L.
El Centro California
These lashes are flawless!! I put fake lashes on only because I have tiny eyelashes and they are so easy to apply especially for beginners and they are very affordable!! They feel great they don't irritate the eyes and I highly recommend this brand !❤❤❤❤
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
These eyelashes are freaking beautiful! Very long lasting and reusable! Perfect price for me!! I use these everyday! They make your eyes pop! I bought online. I would definitely repurchase and recommend
Christina M.
Christina M.
I love these lashes!!! They look amazing on and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to make their lashes look longer and fuller.
Biia M.
Biia M.
Adorooo porque fica muito natural e nao tao exagerado como pensei
Aplica se bastante bem
Recomendo sem duvida
itzel r.
itzel r.
These eyelashes are my favorite because they give you a dramatic look but the natural look is very cheap and beautiful