6 Pack - Garnier SkinActive Clean+ Purifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes 25 ea

BY GARNIER

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 603084450435Oily skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our soft, breathable towelettes instantly removes pore-clogging dirt, oil and makeup. The formula infused... see more...

Stephanie S.
80128
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell isn't my favorite but these wipes work! Can be used daily for seep cleaning without causing irritation. Removes makeup so easily!
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
These wipes are awesome to remove makeup or even to refresh your skin. They have a nice smell and aren't to strong and do not dry out your skin. I have my whole family using them for their faces including my husband!
Emma L.
Scarborough
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the oil free cleansing towelettes because they make my face look more fresh and it doesn’t look like I have stuff on my face either I just absolutely love this❤️
melissa m.
These work well. The package is great. I take it everywhere I travel to, helps me maintain my skin care routine on the go.
Emna M.
soukra dar fadhal
These wapes are awesome To remove makeup or Even To refresh your skin.
They have a very pretty smell .
I have my sister using them too for Her face Influenster
Tiffany V.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Amazon
These are too expensive and don't do their job correctly. It left me with smudged mascara eyes and I had to further remove my make up with another product I had sitting around. Keep your money and invest in something better!
Christina U.
Helps so much to keep on top of my acne. Loved these from the start. Highly recommend