Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsFreeman
6 Pack - Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar 6 oz

by Freeman

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 072151421119Help make your skin breathe again! The Freeman Facial Polishing Mask is a unique mask and sctub that will help to detox your skin! The activated Charcoal is naturally purifying and will absorb oil and other impurities...

Does this mask burn?
Does this make your skin dry ?
I can use it in al ny body?
Start your review of 6 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar 6 oz!
Aura M.
Dumfries, VA
6 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar 6 oz uploaded by Aura M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was trying to find a product that really helps. A friend recommend it and I have use it for two weeks, you can feel the softeness of your face. I use it twice per week, and do really love it a recommend it
Andrea V.
6 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar 6 oz uploaded by Andrea V.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Zahra H.
6 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar 6 oz uploaded by Zahra H.
Doesn’t work and irritates the skin with the harsh ingredients not the best face masks out there for the price it is.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great mask for exfoliating the face. The exfoliant isn’t to gritty but it definitely helps to get rid of any dead skin that you make have on your face. I really like to to help unclog my pores.
Emilie M.
Souderton, PA
Doesn't totally get rid of blackheads but overall really helps diminish & shrink them. Best affordable blackhead product out there. Sugar scrub helps exfoliate & charcoal helps clear skin. Smells fresh, kind of like bamboo. ✨ 🐼
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is an amazing inexpensive scrub. This scrub is very gentle and does not irritate the skin. Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. There is nothing I would change. I love how this scrub can be a mask, too! Yes, I have bought it several times and will purchase again.
Anika B.
Piscataway, NJ
I absolutely adore this face mask. It helps exfoliate, and add a bit of brightness back to my skin! There’s no need to feel like you have to rub the product excessively on your face to get it to work. It also helps because after 5-7 minutes you’re good to wash it off and get back to your busy life. It’s perfect for a moment when you need to press pause and give a little time to yourself while caring for your skin. Because the sugar granules are a bit large, it can feel a bit abrasive, so for more sensitive skin, I would be cautious using this product! With the amount of product you get for the price, the value is amazing! I’ll definitely purchase this again!I absolutely adore this face mask. It helps exfoliate, and add a bit of brightness back to my skin! There’s no need to feel like you have to rub the product excessively on your face to get it to work. It also helps because after 5-7 minutes you’re good to wash it off and get back to your busy life. It’s perfect for a moment when you need to press pause and give a little time to yourself while caring for your skin. Because the sugar granules are a bit large, it can feel a bit abrasive, so for more sensitive skin, I would be cautious using this product! With the amount of product you get for the price, the value is amazing! I’ll definitely purchase this again!
Olivia M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This mask leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I really did enjoy it but probably won’t re purchase because I have sensitive skin and it felt a bit like it was stinging when I put it on. It was a little bit to abrasive for me but I was happy with the results
Lawrence B.
Waldorf, MD
6 Pack - Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Polishing Mask, Charcoal & Black Sugar 6 oz uploaded by Lawrence B.
Great product. It exfoliated my skin and made it feel soft. The plus of it was the smell. It was amazing and made the process more enjoyable.
Rebecca T.
Nanuet, NY
I like the charcoal scrub the most! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean! It is effective in what it does and I will keep using it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allison M.
Wheaton, IL
il y a 2 ans
Kelly S. il y a 2 ans
This exfoliant is super gentle! There’s just the right amount of exfoliant; however, the sugars in this exfoliant start breaking down soon as it starts getting wet. I switched to using this exfoliant instead of other harsh exfoliant, unless I’m using a chemical exfoliant.