BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEucerin
6 Pack - Original Healing Rich Creme 2 oz

6 Pack - Eucerin Original Healing Rich Creme 2 oz

Pack of 6 for the UPC: 072140038687Dermatologist-preferred skin care. Active Ingredients: Water; Petrolatum; Mineral Oil; Ceresin; Lanolin Alcohol; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone Uses: Carefully formulated from simple, trusted...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 6 Pack - Eucerin Original Healing Rich Creme 2 oz!
RetroVice B.
Buy this!!! Every human needs this in their home. You went overboard with the exfoliating, acids, retinA. Get this it WILL fix it all. The absolute most remarkable find I’ve encountered. The best part... , get ready 😃 best eye cream I’ve ever used. I know it’s not intended for that but it will give you results!!! I’ve washed away crows feet that I’ve been at war with for years in only about 3 weeks. This is a discovery I never expected, I bought this on a quarantine boredom trip for my dry knees and it felt so great it landed on my face, I only use it on my eyes now unless I’m peeling from whatever abuse I put my face through. Have not broken out from it or gotten milia!!’ Does not pill 😀
bongla Z.
thailand
It’s really good if you have really dry skin and your trying to find something that helps keep your face moist
Cammi R.
chevy Chase
This is a brand that’s highly recommended by dermatologists, but I don’t know why. I’ve had eczema for as long as I can remember and I got rid of it for the most part but still get flare ups. This cream does nothing for my eczema but it moisturizes the rest of my skin. It’s not super moisturizing and I don’t recommend it.
Annamarie L.
Norwalk, CT
6 Pack - Eucerin Original Healing Rich Creme 2 oz uploaded by Annamarie L.
Purchased at: CVS
I have dry skin that occasionally cracks. So I bought this creme for a to go and it sucks! It leaves you feeling so heavy and greasy! It's very unappealing and I wish I could return it because it was a very big waste of money. Very disappointed with this creme.
Tara W.
Southampton , Hythe
I’ve tried a few products from Eucerin but I’ve given up. I’m always disappointed by their creams and I pick them for the more sensitive nature but it was just so thick (I’ve tried the normal too) You had to warm it up way to much on your hands and then wait for it to warm up on your face before you could truly spread it evenly. It’s a no for me...on pretty much the whole brand
Tumz M.
johannesburg
My travel buddy, Eucerin products are rich and creamy and smooth, if you have dry sensitive skin this is it. Like I said before I use their cremes in the winter times and by summer my skin feels nourished and I don't have to apply creams

Looking for your answer?