BY ETUDE HOUSE

•Triangle shaped pencil enables a delicate drawing. •Moisture with Vitamin E soften the eyebrows. •Great temperature resistance and proper hardness maintain a natural coloring. •No thick expression for one apply. Use multiple times to make it... see more...

Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Centralia, WA
In my quest for a truly cool eyebrow pencil it dawned on me that I should look and see what Asian beauty companies had to offer. I saw the name of this pencil and was immediately intrigued and ordered it! It's a very very fine chisel tip, which I find helps get more precise hair like strokes. The texture is fairly hard and can be a pain to use until it warms against your skin, I prefer my pencils to be on the creamier side. This is truly a cool toned eyebrow product, almost too much so but it's the closest match to my hair that I've found yet.
Elva X.
Elva X.
San Diego, CA
Favorite Korean eyebrow pencil as well as my first. Super affordable and effective! I love that it has a spoolie on one end and the product on the other. The color was perfect and I like how the pencil has a triangular shape perfect to draw my eyebrows. I recommend and would buy again!
Veronika D.
Veronika D.
Jakarta
Very easy to use, long lasting, perfect for me, affordable, look pretty natural on your eyebrows ( if you choose the right shade tho ), easy to carry it around, if you asked me would i buy it again ?? DEFINITELY YES !
Therese S.
Therese S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Etude House drawing eyebrowThis is the perfect products for the eyebrows, it is so easy to apply and it looks very natural after applied. I use the shade 01 earth brown and 02 grey brown. I have never over-picked my eyebrows so I still have a natural shape to them, what I look for is fuller eyebrows and stronger color to match the rest of me. The shape of the pencil is triangular and makes the whole applying easier and you can twist and turn to make it suit your needs.The formula is not very smooth, which I really like. It makes the whole application natural and you need to build up the color. It is hard getting it wrong when the formula is a little thicker. For the natural look you apply it with a light hand. At one end is the product and in the other end is a brush. The brush is quite harsh on the skin so it is not the best.It is really cheap and last a whole day.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Singapore
First eyebrow product i have bought. I am a beginner in applying makeup. It is a brilliant product to work with. It isn't very long lasting, probably last for about 5 hours. It is very easy to apply and my brows just looks very natural and neat. Would highly recommend it !!
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.
Perth
It's really easy to use, glides so smooth and looks really natural. A friend gave it to me and it's my most favorite among all my eyebrow pencil. I'd definitely get a lot of this and highly recommend it especially to beginners.
Mariely M.
Mariely M.
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to the Anastasia beverly hills one, but I don't like this at all, very hard to use, it doesn't show in my skin, the point is to big, its very cheap but doesn't work for me.
Suhanna S.
Suhanna S.
Batam
Its really good stuff but its so cream and make the color gone too fast.
I hope you will make the same one but more strong them this.
Some times i use this as contour and it work!!
Yeca M.
Yeca M.
Cebu
I super love this Drawing eyebrow pencil, it's easy to draw and brush on it, i super love this!!! (6 Pack) ETUDE HOUSE Drawing Eye Brow - Grayish Brown
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
My absolute favorite brow pencil! I love using brow pencils for a softer, more natural brow and this is the perfect consistency, shade, and shape for this. The gray brown color is excellent as an Asian with very dark brown/black hair. It isn't great for heavy "Instagram" type brows, but for a natural brow for everyday it's great.