BY ETUDE HOUSE

•Triangle shaped pencil enables a delicate drawing. •Moisture with Vitamin E soften the eyebrows. •Great temperature resistance and proper hardness maintain a natural coloring. •No thick expression for one apply. Use multiple times to make it... see more...

Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
They makes some of the best eyebrow pencils ever ordered mine online but highly recommend also it was a great deal think it may be a dupe for the anastasia brow wiz.
Brenda L.
Brenda L.
San Jose
My friend recommended this product to me when she saw that I was using Anastasia Beverly Hill's eyebrow pencil. She showed me hers and it looked identical to mine except was a fraction of the price. Her Etude House eyebrow pencil had the same triangle crayon shape, twistable barrel, and a mascara-like brush at the end to clean up the brow area. The only difference is that it is slightly less pigmented than the Anastasia version. Since her recommendation, this is the only brow pencil I have used. It comes in a grayish tone (perfect for my skin and hair tone) and is less than $7/pen. I've re-purchased this about 4 times now and have my mom using it as well. The only other brow pencil I have occasionally used in addition to this is the Milani eyebrow marker.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
I just tried this out l. I had to run on here and let the world know . You don't have to spend a lot on these high end brands this is so affordable and I loved it. The shape of the pencil really is good for beginners and the comb side is very helpful. My new favorite product.
MJ B.
MJ B.
I always look for affordable and quality eyebrow makeup products. And pencils best suit my eyebrow. This is one of my favorite. Reasonably price, very good pigmentation and easy to use.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I love this! Its amazing for the price, lasts a long time and the shades are great too! Overall it's very easy to use and looks natural!
Carol Z.
Carol Z.
this is known as the dupe for abh brow wiz, sold at a really nice low price but the really nice quality.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
The best Korean eyebrow pencil! It is creamier than most eyebrow pencils, so you do need to work with it a bit more to create a gradient look, and I usually will set mine with eyeshadow so it lasts longer. I use it everyday mostly -- except if I'm going to an event or something, then I'll use dip brow. This brow product comes in a good variety of shades. Another plus about this product: it's very inexpensive!
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
I got this to replace my L'Oréal brow pencil and I love it. The triangle shape makes it so much faster to fill in my brows. It's comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
My current eyebrow pencil. I love having the comb on one side and the pencil on the other. I find the flat, chisel shape makes it easy to fill in my eyebrows. I can then use the corner for more detailed strokes. Only downside is that it doesn't last all day for me and I find myself touching up my eyebrows at the end of the work day.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Centralia, WA
In my quest for a truly cool eyebrow pencil it dawned on me that I should look and see what Asian beauty companies had to offer. I saw the name of this pencil and was immediately intrigued and ordered it! It's a very very fine chisel tip, which I find helps get more precise hair like strokes. The texture is fairly hard and can be a pain to use until it warms against your skin, I prefer my pencils to be on the creamier side. This is truly a cool toned eyebrow product, almost too much so but it's the closest match to my hair that I've found yet.