BY ETUDE HOUSE

•Triangle shaped pencil enables a delicate drawing. •Moisture with Vitamin E soften the eyebrows. •Great temperature resistance and proper hardness maintain a natural coloring. •No thick expression for one apply. Use multiple times to make it... see more...

Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
They makes some of the best eyebrow pencils ever ordered mine online but highly recommend also it was a great deal think it may be a dupe for the anastasia brow wiz.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
I just tried this out l. I had to run on here and let the world know . You don't have to spend a lot on these high end brands this is so affordable and I loved it. The shape of the pencil really is good for beginners and the comb side is very helpful. My new favorite product.
MJ B.
MJ B.
I always look for affordable and quality eyebrow makeup products. And pencils best suit my eyebrow. This is one of my favorite. Reasonably price, very good pigmentation and easy to use.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I love this! Its amazing for the price, lasts a long time and the shades are great too! Overall it's very easy to use and looks natural!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
The best Korean eyebrow pencil! It is creamier than most eyebrow pencils, so you do need to work with it a bit more to create a gradient look, and I usually will set mine with eyeshadow so it lasts longer. I use it everyday mostly -- except if I'm going to an event or something, then I'll use dip brow. This brow product comes in a good variety of shades. Another plus about this product: it's very inexpensive!
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
My current eyebrow pencil. I love having the comb on one side and the pencil on the other. I find the flat, chisel shape makes it easy to fill in my eyebrows. I can then use the corner for more detailed strokes. Only downside is that it doesn't last all day for me and I find myself touching up my eyebrows at the end of the work day.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
I got this to replace my L'Oréal brow pencil and I love it. The triangle shape makes it so much faster to fill in my brows. It's comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow definer.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Centralia, WA
In my quest for a truly cool eyebrow pencil it dawned on me that I should look and see what Asian beauty companies had to offer. I saw the name of this pencil and was immediately intrigued and ordered it! It's a very very fine chisel tip, which I find helps get more precise hair like strokes. The texture is fairly hard and can be a pain to use until it warms against your skin, I prefer my pencils to be on the creamier side. This is truly a cool toned eyebrow product, almost too much so but it's the closest match to my hair that I've found yet.
Elva X.
Elva X.
San Diego, CA
Favorite Korean eyebrow pencil as well as my first. Super affordable and effective! I love that it has a spoolie on one end and the product on the other. The color was perfect and I like how the pencil has a triangular shape perfect to draw my eyebrows. I recommend and would buy again!
Veronika D.
Veronika D.
Jakarta
Very easy to use, long lasting, perfect for me, affordable, look pretty natural on your eyebrows ( if you choose the right shade tho ), easy to carry it around, if you asked me would i buy it again ?? DEFINITELY YES !